Report: [FL:RP] TheGamerGuyGBR
Name of player: [FL:RP] TheGamerGuyGBR

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72475001

Time in GMT: 6:52 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: I walked into his shop and he pulled out a baseball bat and killed me. I did nothing wrong to deserve it and his job was chef.

Evidence:

[Image: 0Gqw7p8.jpg]
[Image: R3ay4UG.jpg]
[Image: yqw7Koc.jpg]
[Image: rBfXsJc.jpg]
This is the exact same situation as JuicySmith, who reported me for the same reason. You were both being general minges, threatening and insulting me, throwing things at me, loitering and generally trying to annoy me without the intention to RP. You were both later banned by Jonas for these reasons, showing that it was justified.
(12-31-2016, 12:37 AM)TheGamerGuyGBR Wrote: This is the exact same situation as JuicySmith, who reported me for the same reason. You were both being general minges, threatening and insulting me, throwing things at me, loitering and generally trying to annoy me without the intention to RP. You were both later banned by Jonas for these reasons, showing that it was justified.

My Ban had nothing to do with this. You killed me for no reason at all, because i never hit you. Admins can check the logs as i've showed the time in which it happened. Sorry to say but you can't trade RPP to get out of this one mate.
I have no idea what all the accusations about trading RPP's or how I'm some sort of criminal for apparently doing it, and your ban is relevant seeing as staff caught you in the first place for minging, funnily enough at my Passive RP store.
Ban was for swearing at an admin after he called me a "***". I'm not saying anything more because the proof has been presented for the admins to see.
I think my post was removed(I'm involved)
I was a police officer,and warned you several times to leave his shop.You were loitering and he had the right to use force to remove you.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I was also a police officer and asked you to leave the shop several times.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
As a chef, you should not kill or use weapons towards others, as it is FailRP to do so. What you should have done is hire a guard or sent a request to the police to have him removed from the scene.

As such, I will issue a blacklist from weapons.

Approved.