UBR Request TheLegend27
Your name: TheLegend27 civilgamers.com

Your blacklist ID: 87629 and 87630

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:1:41911037
[/b]

Reason: Intentionally Propblocking vehicles.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Jonas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Firstly the props had been up for like a minute before Jonas even arrived, I was talking with the Olayo and we are friends IRL and were speaking while playing, and we were trying to build a base around the car. So it was not propblock. Secondly the way we were treated when he confronted us was appalling, he literally could not care less, he did listen to what both me and Olayo were saying (Olayo was the person I allegedly propblocked) for an admin this seems very bad to do, he didn't even attempt to communicate with us, all he did was wave and nod and then blacklist me for propblocking. I feel that I should be unblacklisted as at the time I was blacklisted Jonas did not give me a fair judgement or listen to Olayo who was the alleged 'victim' of the propblock who also tried to say that we were building a base.
Hello there,

What i saw when i arrived was you advanced dupelicating doors around the vehicle while laughing, so  i would not call it "building a base", this was at grassy fields next to the road, and all you dis was spawn a cube of doors around your friends car while laughing.

I did listen to you guys, and i even explained the situation to you, yet you say i dind't listen and straight away blacklist you? Because that's not true.

In my opinion you where blacklisted rightfully, however i'll let an admin conclude this.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
After you build a garage, a house, or whatever fading door you intend, you make the fading door straight away.

As you did not make it into a fading door, it could be seen as prop blocking, making this blacklist just.

As such, this Unblacklist request will be denied.