What mental illnesses do you have?
What mental illnesses do you have?I am diagnosed with thanatophobia and bipolar disorder.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I have internet-attention-seeking disorder
The following 1 user Likes RobotDuck's post:
  • Danny Boy
OCD, unfornately. Got it from my father but hoppfully it doesnt get as severe as his was.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(12-28-2016, 06:36 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: I have internet-attention-seeking disorder

This is a serious thread.I'm talking about clinical conditions
I'm serious about my condition too,I nearly committed suicide two times
+rep
Why the hell would someone make this thread. If someone has a serious serious mental problem they're not going to just flat out put it on the forums and chances are especially with this forum people are gonna come on to poke fun and be a vagina with this topic to which i'd say what did you expect when you made this thread. But if you really want to i guess you can since no one is gonna stop you. Just don't surprised if people be cunts ( like i just did )
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Talking about problems reduces aniexity
Research points out that talking with someone is the best way to prevent suicide.I'm willing to shitpost/get a warning to save a life
+rep
(12-28-2016, 06:54 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Talking about problems reduces aniexity
Research points out that talking with someone is the best way to prevent suicide.I'm willing to shitpost/get a warning to save a life

But why on this forums specifically aren't there websites specifically made for things like this? I'm not trying to be a dick but i can see people coming in this thread soon who will be real dicks.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
If you want to talk about serious things, be advised people like to have a bit of banta - including me - so whatever happens don't try to take it to hard to the heart.

And I advise those posting take very thing with a pinch of salt.
Never went to a doctor to test it, but I'm pretty sure that I have OCD, I noticed that by myself quite a while ago^^
Anxiety and ADHD - hence why I can't stay on task xD

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]