[Agr] The Marketers
(12-12-2011, 01:47 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Hello guy,

Yet another picture of The Marketers RP. Cheese

What you think?It's Lani Waving
[Image: rpevocityv2d0006e.jpg]

It took some time to build all the signs, but it was worth it.
(12-12-2011, 01:47 PM)Equalizer Wrote: What you think?It's Lani Waving
[img]hai.img[/img]

Saying that it is awesome would be a huge understatement. It's nice, simple, classy and green :3.
The Marketers News

Promotions and Demotions
I have chosen to promote Equalizer to a Marketer.
I have also decided to put Eeee394 as a trial, congratulations to you both.

Clan Activity
Equalizer and I have done some building in the offices, and we have also made a few signs for The Marketers.

Best Regards,
The Marketers CEO
Thank you
If I understood correctly, it's possible for me to apply to this "group", as it's not a "clan" in the traditional sense of the word, but more of a "side-affiliation". Hopefully I got this right!

That being said, application away!

Name: Iban (Alexander Zvezda on the Servers)

Role-play points: 7 (Yes, I realize that I do not have the required "10" points necessary, but I do believe that I've demonstrated my RP competence with all of the original RPs I've come up with!)

Amount of server bans: One (See Last server ban)

Amount of server hours: At the time of the application, somewhere in the vicinity of 270 hours

Last server ban: 1st of October - Propblock [Frankly, I believe this ban was undeserved, because I had no idea I was blocking something, the ban came out of the blue, but what's past is past.]

How active are you: Relatively. I'm on the server weekly.

When did you join FL: A bit over 3 months ago, if memory serves.

Experience in marketing: Plenty. Got a variety of shops I've built duplicated, RP'd different types of services, made a fancy profit selling stuff as a "merchant" job. In short, I know my stuff.

Why do you want to join: You guys seem to be up to some real nice RP, and that's something I can get behind. I'd be happy to be on the organizing side as well to see what we can cook up together.

Why should we pick you: If the earlier post did not convince you, I'll sum it up for you:

- I can actually do and come up with some great PASSIVE RP (That's a relatively rare skill, y'know!)

- I'm a master of construction. Even with the proplimit, I've managed to make some pretty nice stuff. I'm always looking to build something nice.

- I seem like a nice enough lad, don't I?

In the end, the final decision is yours, but I personally I fail to see why I wouldn't be a great asset to you people. That said, I'll await for your response! Until then! Cheese
The following 2 users Like Iban's post:
  • equal, StillAlive
Name: GunFISHHHYy

Role-play points: 7

Amount of server bans: 1

Amount of server hours: 350 something like this, I'm not on the server now and I'm not sure.

Last server ban: Not sure a while ago, searched the banlist and didn't see a date.

How active are you: I'm on each day if I can and most of the time I can.

When did you join FL: Joined the forums in august but server was playing on the server a good while before that.

Experience in marketing: Only market RP I've been in that I can remember right now was when I did some realestate RP with shadow, it was alot of fun.

Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a clan that does not dwell on hostile relationships and alike, frankly I just want to do some good old passive RP. Also Equalizer encuraged me to choose The Marketeers so thanks for that.

Why should we pick you: I see myself as a good builder and decent RPer, I imagine we would have a mutual beneficial relationship, having good RP sessions with uniqe twists and truns.
The following 3 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • Eeee394, Iban, equal
I didn't put up the requirements for the fun sake.

You must be invited by the leader, to exclude some of the requirements.

I'll think about the applications.
Apologies, I don't know how I missed to read them I will fully accept that you may decline my application.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Biowulf
(12-14-2011, 08:46 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Apologies, I don't know how I missed to read them I will fully accept that you may decline my application.

Good that you don't take it badly.
You see, we are a group with standards, if we disregard those, everything will become an unorganized mess eventually.
You may post an application again when you comply with our standards.

Good luck

~Bio
I can see your point, Biowulf. If one begins bending the rules agreed on beforehand to allow exceptions, the impression it gives may be "bad PR".

However, as a friendly feedback on this, I do find the RP point-requirement to be a bit steep, not that it's a bad thing.

To save your time, I'll summarize what I have to say below:

- RP points are a "player's seal of Quality", which proves he/she can RP. The more RP points a person has, the more likely they are to RP expertly.

- However, the sole amount these points is not always directly tied to their RP ability. After all, they are handed out manually by admins as "confirmation of good RPers".

- A 10-time "confirmation of good RPer" just feels a bit excessive to me, because the same ability for a person to RP is there, whether it's confirmed 9 or 10 times.

That's really all I've got to say. I'll wish you good luck and I'll try to get the missing three points in order to qualify for the application. Toodles and whatnot! Cool