[Agr] The Marketers
The Marketers is not really a clan, it's more an business organization/group.
The Marketers is a passive clan, but if anything becomes personal, we take matter in our own hands to protect what is ours.

The Marketers

Information
The Marketers is a business clan, which will include first class business role-playing and marketing.

Our goal
Our main goal is to take over all the market in Evocity, which also includes things such as banking and investing.

Role-playing and Activity
Here's a list of things that will be a part of our role-play.
Banking
Marketing
Stores
Finding methods to earn money
Becoming known in Evocity
Nightclubs

Requirements
Must have a warning level of 0% on the forums. (Some might have a old warning level, which is old and unavailable to remove.)
Must have at least 200+ hours on the server.
Must have at least 10+ role-play points on the server.
Must be active on the server. Exceptions can be made.
Must have experience in marketing.
Must have a clean server ban record for the last two months.
If you have 5+ server bans, do not be bothered to post an application.
Must have an average amount of money.

Note: Requirements are not necessarily needed to be met, if you are invited by the Leader himself.

Application
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role-play points:[/b]
[b]Amount of server bans:[/b]
[b]Amount of server hours:[/b]
[b]Last server ban:[/b]
[b]How active are you:[/b]
[b]When did you join FL:[/b]
[b]Experience in marketing:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join:[/b]
[b]Why should we pick you:[/b]

Members
Leader
Lani
Co-Leader
Biowulf
HQ Marketer(s)
Pechvarry
Johnnie
Senior Marketer(s)
Zzzzap
Marketer(s)
Von Tempski
Equalizer
Trial(s)
7rozen_7ear_
Eeee394

Note: HQ = High Quality

Allies and Hostiles
None
I'm out of this, i don't want to be asslicked
Have fun Wink
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(12-09-2011, 01:59 PM)Kifakaj Wrote: I'm out of this, i don't want to be asslicked
Have fun Wink

Alright.

See you around Smile
I will Declare you Official tonight, if an item of Passive RP is posted here.
(12-09-2011, 03:23 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I will Declare you Official tonight, if an item of Passive RP is posted here.

Thank you.

The clan member ranks are now finished, and this is how the final ranks look.

If any questions, contact me or the co-leader (Biowulf).

Regards,
The Marketers
Thanks to all members for showing up to the meeting.

We will continue later today, while we're setting everything up at the offices.

Regards,
The Marketers CEO
Zzzzap's application, December the 10th 2011

Name:
Zzzzap (Stefan 'Zap' Bekowsky)

Role-play points:

Amount of server bans:
6 (Lani approved it)
Time to explain them.
I'll start with ban
# 257 -"Didn't yell raid" - I was very new at this time, police impounded my car and they didn't want to give it back for some reason. So I threw a molotov in the lobby and ran away, forgetting to yell raid

# 1044 -"Blackmailing" - I Was still a derp at this time, Crabsauce, Toast and I was having a contrafarm at UM, when crabsauce decides to minge with a toilet, so I tranq'd him and it killed him.
It wasn't my intention to kill him, but he told Mikey. Then I said to him "Great, If you tell on me, I'll tell on you" - Thats basicly what got me banned, and I regret it very, very much. I had no intentions of blackmailing him. He's an IRL friend of 11 years almost.

# 1442 "Racism" - At this time, I called Johnnie, a good friend of mine, the N-Word. Now, this was back when racism was "semi allowed IC", it was commonly used on the server back then.
Sniperwolf felt very offended by this, and gave me a one day ban. I completely understand, and I am very sorry for saying the word Sniperwolf, and I hope you can forgive me.

# 1722 "Attempted CDM" - I was driving my car, when 2 guys goes over to me and calls me very offensive words I cannot say on this forum, then one tries to kill me with a crowbar, by hitting my car, so I try to run him over, instinctual self-defence. Shark did not approve of this, and banned me for one day. What can I say.. It was stupid of me.

# 2970 "Fail hostage taker" - I had just taken a long break from FL, about 2 months more or less. I was a rebel when the president banned them from the city, I raided the nexus, and found him at the lab. I demanded 2k, which he gave me, but I shot him anyways. I did not think this through at all, and I am very sorry for killing you Boolean. Boolean and I talked about it afterwards, and we turned out okay, and started talking to each other Smile

# 3428 "Proppusher" - I was basing at the bar forest, when a policeman comes with his car and tries to ram me, then he gets stuck near the abandoned car, I then took a prop and pushed him, a bit too hard, so he flew away. Killjoy saw this, and banned me. Nothing else to say here really..

Felt good to come out with the confessions actually..
Amount of server hours:
708 hours

Last server ban:

How active are you:
Very active lately, on for several hours a day

When did you join FL:
December 2010

Experience in marketing:
I'm an experienced seller, I make a big deal out of my advertisements, I make sure they attract a lot of costumers.
When I sell, I want it to be a good deal for both parts. Heres a taste on one of my older advertisments
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4911

Why do you want to join:
I want to join this clan because it seems very interesting, and has some nice potential passive RP to it, I am a big fan of Passive RP, which I do most of my time on FL.
I think we could have a great time, and make some really good RP together.

Why should we pick you:

I'm a good guy on the market, I can attract lots of customers, and make sure they WILL come back for another great offer.
I'm also a calm guy, that doesn't think its all about guns and violence.
I want to help this company get to the top of all marketing in Evocity, and I believe we can.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Lani
(12-10-2011, 12:16 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: Zzzzap's application, December the 10th 2011

Name:
Zzzzap (Stefan 'Zap' Bekowsky)

Role-play points:

Amount of server bans:
6 (Lani approved it)
Time to explain them.
I'll start with ban
# 257 -"Didn't yell raid" - I was very new at this time, police impounded my car and they didn't want to give it back for some reason. So I threw a molotov in the lobby and ran away, forgetting to yell raid

# 1044 -"Blackmailing" - I Was still a derp at this time, Crabsauce, Toast and I was having a contrafarm at UM, when crabsauce decides to minge with a toilet, so I tranq'd him and it killed him.
It wasn't my intention to kill him, but he told Mikey. Then I said to him "Great, If you tell on me, I'll tell on you" - Thats basicly what got me banned, and I regret it very, very much. I had no intentions of blackmailing him. He's an IRL friend of 11 years almost.

# 1442 "Racism" - At this time, I called Johnnie, a good friend of mine, the N-Word. Now, this was back when racism was "semi allowed IC", it was commonly used on the server back then.
Sniperwolf felt very offended by this, and gave me a one day ban. I completely understand, and I am very sorry for saying the word Sniperwolf, and I hope you can forgive me.

# 1722 "Attempted CDM" - I was driving my car, when 2 guys goes over to me and calls me very offensive words I cannot say on this forum, then one tries to kill me with a crowbar, by hitting my car, so I try to run him over, instinctual self-defence. Shark did not approve of this, and banned me for one day. What can I say.. It was stupid of me.

# 2970 "Fail hostage taker" - I had just taken a long break from FL, about 2 months more or less. I was a rebel when the president banned them from the city, I raided the nexus, and found him at the lab. I demanded 2k, which he gave me, but I shot him anyways. I did not think this through at all, and I am very sorry for killing you Boolean. Boolean and I talked about it afterwards, and we turned out okay, and started talking to each other Smile

# 3428 "Proppusher" - I was basing at the bar forest, when a policeman comes with his car and tries to ram me, then he gets stuck near the abandoned car, I then took a prop and pushed him, a bit too hard, so he flew away. Killjoy saw this, and banned me. Nothing else to say here really..

Felt good to come out with the confessions actually..
Amount of server hours:
708 hours

Last server ban:

How active are you:
Very active lately, on for several hours a day

When did you join FL:
December 2010

Experience in marketing:
I'm an experienced seller, I make a big deal out of my advertisements, I make sure they attract a lot of costumers.
When I sell, I want it to be a good deal for both parts. Heres a taste on one of my older advertisments
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4911

Why do you want to join:
I want to join this clan because it seems very interesting, and has some nice potential passive RP to it, I am a big fan of Passive RP, which I do most of my time on FL.
I think we could have a great time, and make some really good RP together.

Why should we pick you:

I'm a good guy on the market, I can attract lots of customers, and make sure they WILL come back for another great offer.
I'm also a calm guy, that doesn't think its all about guns and violence.
I want to help this company get to the top of all marketing in Evocity, and I believe we can.

Approved.

Welcome to The Marketers.

Thanks to all members that were active yesterday, we will continue later today.

Best Regards,
The Marketers CEO
The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Name: Nick Viscardo
Role-play points: 5 I believe (Inactive for quite a while)
Amount of server bans: 2 or 3, old bans.
Amount of server hours: 350 or so.
Last server ban: [Cant answer, bans will not appear on list, however it has been quite a while]
How active are you: I am joining this clan and trying to become more active on FL.
When did you join FL: Forums - December 30th, 2010 Server - Early November 2010
Experience in marketing:I have run plenty of city shops, whether they were shady or a legitimate bank or so, the fact is I am not clueless and feel I know what to do.
Why do you want to join: I have always been interested in Passive RP, now that ENPA is closed I dont have much to do. I would love to be involved in a serious marketing clan.
Why should we pick you: Because I have unique marketing experience, and know when to make good deals and sales. I acted as the ENPA general operations manager before it closed. I can RP quite well and know when to be serious. I was told about this clan and feel it is a good place for me. While I am only 12, I can use wonderful grammar, and can also spell very well. I feel I will be a great addition to this clan. I also have extra experience from assisting the creation of ENPA. Please consider me as an addition, I thank you for reading.

PS - And while I know I do not meet the RP points requirements, as I said I have been inactive for a while and have not been able to obtain many. Please don't let that majorly decrease me chances, if you will.

Signed-
Nicholas A Viscardo
Name:Julias Catalano

Role-play points:11

Amount of server bans:I know you said a maximum of 5. But i've changed alot. Right now i got a ban history of eleven bans, alot of them i think as unfair but you know. Anyways i was a minge i fucked up big time and recieved a permanent ban. That ban made me realize that it was time to change. I got the ban shortened to a week but people disagreed and i said ok to one month instead. I changed my way of roleplaying and now i normally dont do anything else than PassiveRP.
Amount of server hours: Just got my 400th hour today.

Last server ban:Creating another account to bypass my ban. (1 or 2 month ago.)

How active are you:Im on everyday.

When did you join FL:06-28-2011

Experience in marketing:I don't know if i got "Experience" but i do alot of BankRP and those kind of stuff you have on your list of Roleplay.

Why do you want to join:I want to join because i think this is the right clan for me, you guys are RP'ing the stuff i normally RP my self.

Why should we pick you:You should pick or put me on a try because i got alot of connections to marketing, i sell and buy stuff all the time and i all so have a pretty big wallet wich also could be very handy. (Sorry i didnt write more. :S)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, 7rozen_7ear_