[Agr] The Marketers
Name: [FL:RP] 7rozen_7ear_ (RP character willing to join: Francis Mayhem)

Role-play points: 14

Amount of server hours: 415

Role-play points / Time: 0.033/hour

Amount of server bans: 1: lifted before expired: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7102 The given explaination can be confirmed by several people (if they still remember).

Last server ban: 1: lifted before expired: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7102 The given explaination can be confirmed by several people (if they still remember).

How active are you: Usually I'm very active. I'm trying to get on as much as I can without affecting my social life. Yet I'm studying hard for my exams, so untill the 20th of December I can't be online for too long intervals.

When did you join FL: In August, 2010

Experience in marketing: I owned an alliance wich had it's income by selling fish (Iustitia Humanorum). The target of the fish selling was that we could save some funds for the clan wich would be used for general equipment etc. Also it made sure that our association could pay mortgage of a place that's now called "Cubs Food". That alliance had strictly juridical, political and economic goals. Also, I've adviced and guided the EvoCity government trough the great Recession (2007). Also, I helped Elio Di Rupo, the Belgian Prime Minister, with creating some financial agreements. The lack of those agreements restricted that poor country from getting a functional government. After 543 days, the country could finally finish the conventions and start with electing the ministers.

Why do you want to join / Why should we pick you: I want to join because you could use my juridical experience. Yes, some marketeers actually have origins in the juricial system. Also I'm a polyglot. I can speak English, French, Dutch and a bit of German. Apart from that I can translate Latin.
Another reason is that I'm looking for a job. Also, I have experience with all of the other employees. All of them have been in my clan as, except for one, yet I worked with him at the ENPA. This basically makes sure that we all will co-operate fluently.

P.S. Why do I still apply altough I got banned recently? For a simple reason: it got lifted 20 minutes after I got banned. I've found the problem and solved it. It indeed was the trackpad wich I always touched while I moved my hands to position them comfortably.
P.P.S. I can confirm that Equalizer has changed positively. I can assure you that he will be a great addition to your clan. (And Nubo, we all know you're great ;p)
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • equal
The Marketers News

Application Updates

Thank you to everyone who posted an application.

I have talked with the Co-Leader, and the HQ Marketers. This is our final decision.

Nubo: We haven't seen you that active, and the in the discussion we also talked about you being immature some times. Application Declined.

Equalizer: We have thought about your eleven bans, and how you have changed. Cause we know that you haven't been banned since that you changed, and that's a good thing. Application accepted, welcome to The Marketers.

7rozen_7ear_: Your application seems interesting, and we see that you only have one ban. Application accepted, welcome to The Marketers.

Clan Updates

The Marketers is now official, and thanks to all of the members.

Clan Activity

We will have another meeting tomorrow, and also start our banking.

Best Regards,
The Marketers CEO
The following 2 users Like Lani's post:
  • Biowulf, equal
Thank you very much, Im Looking forward to RP with you guys. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(12-10-2011, 09:57 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Thank you very much, Im Looking forward to RP with you guys. Cheese
This^

Also, I've said it before, but due to my exams I can't promise my presence in the meeting of tomorrow.
Can you atleast give me a chance to prove to you that I have changed?
Sure I am sometimes immature but isn't everyone?
Especially because I am only 12.
Please reconsider.
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, 7rozen_7ear_
Name: Jacob Fedorvich
Role-play points: 10
Amount of server bans: 3
Amount of server hours: 410
Last server ban: 2854
How active are you: I play every day
When did you join FL: Juni 2011
Experience in marketing: I have been doing ALOT of RP with Equalizer in his "Car dealing" stores, and i also like doing BankRP and stuff like that.
Why do you want to join: I love passive RP, I think it’s the best RP you can make
Why should we pick you: You should pick me because when i RP i like RP'ing passively and i actually do alot of that RP you have on your list. And i would like to proove my worth to this clan. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Eeee394's post:
  • equal
Hello, Marketers.

I wanted to share som RP with ya here is some pictures.

First, 33x
My Car Dealer store
[Image: 2011121100005.jpg]
Some information about the BMW GTR.
[Image: 2011121100006.jpg]
Then, Evo1
My Car Dealer store
[Image: 2011121100017.jpg]
And inside(Had to make more security since i got raided)[Image: 2011121100018.jpg]
My Gun store
[Image: 2011121100019.jpg]

Hope you like it. Cheese
The Marketers News

Application Updates

Thank you to everyone who posted an application.

I have talked with the Co-Leader, and the HQ Marketers. This is our final decision.

Eeee394: We do not know you very well. I would like to role-play with you some more, before I make the final decision.

Clan Activity

Our banking isn't done yet, but it should be up very soon.

Equalizer: Very nice pictures, and I really like the signs. Keep up the good work.

Best Regards,
The Marketers CEO
(12-12-2011, 11:06 AM)Lani Wrote: Equalizer: Very nice pictures, and I really like the signs. Keep up the good work.

Cheers. Smile
Hello guy,

Yet another picture of The Marketers RP. Cheese

What you think?It's Lani Waving
[Image: rpevocityv2d0006e.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Lani