Unban request Kahjo / PirateOfZePussy
Posting behalf of Kahjo. I am not involved of this situation 

Your name: Kahjo / PirateOfZePussy

Your SteamID: Not really needed

Your ban ID: idk

Banned by: no idea

Reason: Causing arguments and trolling, don't come back.

Involved: idk

Why we should unban you: This is pretty unfair tbh. You are allowed to tell your opinion on things, I told mine. Now I don't see why I got banned permanently, I understand 2months because I was maybe trolling a bit. But a PERMANENT ban is too much!?! For saying my honest opinion about the update? And for making a teacher application that was kinda a troll? So does this seriously mean that you are to follow one opinion in this community, which is, that everything is so good and great.. I heard that you are allowed to have an own opinion.. I guess not because I got issued this permanent ban from a 2month ban from nowhere.

Posting opinions and straight up disrespecting others are differend things. Don't act tough and then suddently play a victim as if you didn't deserve what was coming to you.

Why would you deserve a second chance on the forums and Fearless in general, convince the admin that could get cancer and die of it to unban you.
You've had enough time to reply, seems like you are not interested in this unban request anymore.

Denied.