[FR] Vehicle Arms Locker
Title of Suggestion: Vehicle Arms Locker

Description: Possibility to have a limited weapon selection in police cars.

Why: Example /locker when looking at police vehicle boot/trunk would give you the possibility to select the likes of your spike strips, swap between pistol and like a shotgun and to be able to select the likes of a riot shield for crow control etc.

Much more realistic than pulling a spike strip out from your ass, this way it gives it a better use, would much rather see this than every cop running about with a strip.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
+Support!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+Support
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+support
+Support

But only for the bigger police cars. Maybe the Dodge could have a gew options. Not really realistic to have a whole bunch of stuff in your trunk.

Perhaps the ability to customise your own trunk?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Devon
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-26-2016, 11:13 PM)Random Wrote: +Support

But only for the bigger police cars. Maybe the Dodge could have a gew options. Not really realistic to have a whole bunch of stuff in your trunk.

IDK man like the cars here in the UK. All cars police cars are fitted with a weapons locker (normally not used) PPE, traffic cones and accident equipment, and at least one set of riot gear. Pretty big boots. But yes being able to customise your trunk rather than customising your liadout would make more sense tbh. Like in the Nexus you can select car/foot patrol if your foot patrol it will be your loadout, if you are a car patrol all the items you choose will be in your trunk when you get in. Would be a lot more realistic IMO
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Random
(12-26-2016, 10:35 PM)Marty Wrote: Much more realistic than pulling a spike strip out from your ass, 

idk why but reading that made me laugh my ass off. + support
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-26-2016, 11:13 PM)Random Wrote: +Support

Just make the more expensive cars wroth it.
+Support
(12-26-2016, 11:21 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 10:35 PM)Marty Wrote: Much more realistic than pulling a spike strip out from your ass, 

idk why but reading that made me laugh my ass off. + support

TBH I'd imagine pulling a spike strip out your arse would probably be a tad painful....might just be me though.
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Random