PR on [CrazyUnicorn][GER]Susanne
Name of player: [CrazyUnicorn][GER]Susanne

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83187774

Time in GMT: 0:30 around this time

Server: V4B1

Summary: Basically we decied to kidnape an officer how was not leaving our property after nobudy payed attention to our request we decided to killed here, after we returned to our Base, the officer came to our Base and rebmers what happend before she died and came back to our Base and rmdly tazed My Friend TheD4rkKiller for no reason allso Cuffed him.

Evidence: Video

Spoiler :

[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
-- Thread Edited --

Video added

-----Involved-----
I was the SRU who tuned up later, I don't have any evidence though
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The video doesn't seem to have any audio and without it it's difficult to put context to everything. Could you please ensure that the audio works? Thanks!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
That audio got put out by youtube cause of the copyright music in my backround, witch a was hearing on my pc while playing.

As Holed stated earlier, the video has no sound, and it is hard to put context to everything.

As such, I will unfortunately have to deny this.

Denied.