Futt's Goodbye.
Not many know me, but the few that do will recognize me as a pretty nice player. As I haven't played since October 24( Weird? Yes I know.) I'm deciding to leave Fearless probably for quite a bit of time, until I get bored with other games.I'm leaving my friends some stuff. I'm not giving all my stuff away just some. I might come back in the future, so if you're sad don't be Cheese Haha, like anyone remembers me, but anyways Hopefully Cya all in the future.

-Sincerely Futt A.K.A FuttBucker
The following 1 user Likes FuttBucker24's post:
  • ryan!
bye Sad
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • FuttBucker24
Had fun playing SS with you mate :)
Bye. I remember seeing you when I first joined the main server, never got to play with you though...
The following 1 user Likes TC224's post:
  • FuttBucker24
Bye, We had some good paintballRP and you also joined my darkRP server pretty much when it was up; I will miss ya.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • FuttBucker24
Goodbye man. I hope I'll see you soon!
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • FuttBucker24
futt remember when i was the paintball champion? was really fun tho

bai futt
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • FuttBucker24
i dont really know u Smile
But anyway Bye Smile
Goodbye, my friend! I will always remember that HUGE contra camp that we set up.
(12-15-2011, 02:48 AM)MISSINGN0 Wrote: Goodbye, my friend! I will always remember that HUGE contra camp that we set up.

Yes yes, You, Dermy,Wweee,and I was always setting up huge things Cheese Anyways, might come on Fearless after a few months off. Just got some school stuff and other games haha Cheese

(12-14-2011, 06:37 PM)Anakonda Wrote: futt remember when i was the paintball champion? was really fun tho

bai futt

Oh yea, hell of a time. Hope to see you when/if I come back... Bai Bai