OH the irony
So some danish parties are trying to get a law passed to limit free educations available so each person can only get one education. It's been criticized a bit, but now the Danish Prime Minister was in an interview about the future of the job market. He said some stuff about how some jobs were going to be lost to robots but new ones would probably replace them.

He then said, unironically, "Det med, at man får en uddannelse og så klarer sig med den resten af livet, hører nok fortiden til". Simplified translation:

"Getting one education and then using only that one education for the rest of your life is going to be history."

(http://jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE923...ddannelse/)
It's stupid.
Is the Prime Minister from the said party?It would not be ironic if he is not
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(12-22-2016, 04:20 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Is the Prime Minister from the said party?It would not be ironic if he is not

Well, it's a couple of different parties, although I think it's mainly the two largest parties in Denmark. The Social Democrats (largest) and the Danish Liberal Party (second largest, the Prime Minister is from this party). Another weird part of this is that the Social Democrats are supporting this whole thing even though they are both on the opposite side of the scale. They are both centre parties although the Social Democrats are centre-left while the Danish Liberal Party (ironically named Venstre, "Left" in English) are centre-right.
Ironic,but it's weirder in Turkey,the ruling AKP(Justice and Development Party)f***ed up the judival system and are ultra-conservative
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Emil