Police Announcements
Title of Suggestion: Police Announcements

Description: If added, this will give the SRU Sergeant and Police Sergeant permission to make 'Police Announcements' which can be done every 60 seconds. There are many uses for this, such as alerting citizens to not enter an area or to just remind people.

Why: Sometimes, there are unresponsive presidents or people coming into crime scenes because they had no clue it was a crime scene but the police had no way of telling them.
I thought this was what /panick was for but anyways +support.
+Support

I think it would actually make more sense for all Officers and SRU to have access to this. I think they should also have access to /wanted, so they can inform the city of a wanted person on the run without bothering the president.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • JunkyGardai
+support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(12-22-2016, 04:04 PM)Reebs Wrote: +Support

I think it would actually make more sense for all Officers and SRU to have access to this. I think they should also have access to /wanted, so they can inform the city of a wanted person on the run without bothering the president.
+Support
(12-22-2016, 04:49 PM)Create Wrote:

+support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(12-22-2016, 08:52 PM)RobotDuck Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 04:49 PM)Create Wrote:

[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

^
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here