Unban / Lessen Ban Time
Exclamation 
Your name: Sogeking

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24662869

Reason ban: Not Specified , (assuming admin disrespect )

Time: Perma

Why we should unban you: I was defending my friend today and ended up getting in a verbal argument with nudenholz . I also ended up saying " The admin title didn't suit him ", and after I pointed out he spawned an m249 he kicked me . Then I come back deciding to forget the whole thing and be civil , 4 seconds after I enter , i'm physgunned up to a building and asked " Do you know what adding a 0 after !ban does? " I respond " No " he then says " Well you're about to find out " . Bam perma'd . I don't really see what i did wrong other than entering the server after being kicked.. I admit I probably was admin disrespecting , but isn't perma a little harsh =X .

(P.S)After I posted an admin abuse thread on him , he perma's me from the forums for (hacking / lowlife??)

Here's the pic of him with the m249 if that helps. http://tinypic.com/r/j6r148/7

BANNED - Making double account - Sir Raffi
You made another account after being perma-banned?

Perma-banned. Again.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
To make things clear, your friend stole a car which somebody just bought and afterwards said he didn't even pick it up. He sold it and got 12.5k out of it, which wasn't his money, what he did was NOT allowed. That's why I took the money from him and refunded they guy to whom the car actually belonged with a Minivan.

Then you started raging at me and insulting me, we all know you are a Minge and the bad try to hack my failed like hell, so does your life I guess.

Don't even attempt to make another account or thread, they will be instantly deleted and banned.
Dare to think!