XXL Freshman Cypher 2016
Video 
Please say who you think was the best and why:

I think either 21 Savage or Denzel Curry was the best because 21 Savage was doing all different types of flows in the beat and Denzel was just going so fast but I could understand what he was saying.

I loved this when it came out. I think its been the most diverse XXL ever.

I think in terms of the freestylee my XXL Order Goes: 21 Savage, Lil Uzi Vert, Denzel Curry, Lil Yachty, Kodak Black.
But in order of who I think is best overall is: Lil Yachty, 21 Savage, Lil Uzi, Kodak, Denzel

Also can't forget the Desiigner, Lil Dicky and Anderson Paak 2016 XXL too
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(12-22-2016, 08:39 AM)Envy Wrote: Also can't forget the Desiigner, Lil Dicky and Anderson Paak 2016 XXL too

Anderson Paak dr suessed and Desiigner... well... Desiigner was Desiigner. I laughed so hard on the first 2 when i saw it. Lil dicky actually was good though
(12-22-2016, 04:35 PM)Santacake Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 08:39 AM)Envy Wrote: Also can't forget the Desiigner, Lil Dicky and Anderson Paak 2016 XXL too

Anderson Paak dr suessed and Desiigner... well... Desiigner was Desiigner. I laughed so hard on the first 2 when i saw it. Lil dicky actually was good though

Anderson Paak was awful. Desiigner yeah he was just being Desiigner, No clue what he was saying. Lil Dicky went in lol
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum