PR: ARPANettic
top lel.

Its gone from verbal abuse - which was not the case- it was 'threatening' your life. Just because theres no President laws doesnt mean you can go ahead and arrest for whatever the fuck you want. In such a situation, the President may decide theres no mercy to provide less injuries to the recieving end. It was valid as I saw your attempt. Honestly its dumb af that you care about this any less. You've also said he's done 2 things at one given time. Stop crying that the RP didn't go your path - that would've ultimately been backseating though.

K?

Cya h8tr
I arrested him for a valid reason. Shouting abuse at me through the mic, throwing punches in my direction, he was a threat to me and everyone in the area. He can do two things at one given time, it's actually quite easy to hold the 'x' button and spam left click at someone for a short period of time. I don't know exactly what triggered you to the point of changing to the president and telling me to 'fuck off' in the form of a demote when at the time of the arrest, which was valid, you were in no position of authority.
I don't think this post is relevant to me anymore tbh

~ARPA
Hey Jonathon,

Thanks for the report. As you have mentioned, it is indeed against the rules to change jobs simply to demote someone or to use one of the job's abilities (such as going Gun Dealer just to buy ammo for yourself and leave the job).

Also, if anything Arpanettic, it would be you that backseat admin'd by switching jobs to "Punish" a person for him supposedly "Breaking the rules" and then switching to another job straight afterwards. The reason "F*ck you" is also very inappropriate.

Seeing as you have several very recent bans, I've banned you for a day and I have also taken President/VP access for you for 6 in-game hours. Please ensure that you don't break any more rules or you may find yourself with a very lengthy ban in the near future.

Thanks for the report again!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]