PR: ARPANettic
Name of player: ARPANettic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79877264

Time in GMT: 2:34PM 

Server: V2d

Summary: Basically, i was an officer, doing my duty, when ARPANettic at the time was a citizen. I then tazed Zer0 for threatening my life, and ARPANettic changes job to president and demotes me for the reason, 'fuck you' and then changes job again to police sergeant straight after. He wasn't president at the time of the incident nor did he even explain to me what the reason, 'fuck you' meant so he randomly demoted me from my job without specifying why. He made no effort to even tell me what i did was wrong.
He had no intention of roleplaying as president and abused his powers as president to demote me for what im taking as a personal reason or grudge that he has against me.

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/Fy0A6Nm
I did explain in OOC - which I didn't have to (1.12) - that you were tasing unnecesarially. When he threatened your life, he was propspamming - therefore arresting would be a backseat regardless.

So...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5MfbXhnu4

I guess...
Rule 1.12 states: You are not required to provide a reason for your RP actions to other players in OOC, even if they request it; you are only required to provide a reason for your RP actions to administrative staff when they ask.

First off, the whole point of the /demote command is to inform the employee why you have demoted them, and last time i checked, 'fuck off' wasn't a valid reason to demote someone on this server. You only joined the server during the case of my arrest, arrests are dealt with in character so if you had a problem with my actions as an officer, you have to discuss them with me, as there was no president at the time, which doesn't mean that you can go president just to demote me because you 'thought' i was 'tasing unnecessarily' when you have no evidence of that. I had a perfectly good reason to detain Zer0, as before you even joined the server he was swearing punching and verbally abusing at me for being an officer.
Presidents word is final. Ba dum. The 1.12 rule only states I didn't have to - but I kindly did - meaning I did make a effort.

Also since when did admins argue with the fuck off demote? lol never. Its like saying to someone you can't fire me without reason even though they murdered some one...

Again...

-Involved-

You changed job to president to demote him, and his reason of arresting was me punching him.
He never punched you - witnessed. You were propspamming fam.
You weren't even on the server at the time of his harassment, the point is, you disliked my actions for whatever reason and took out your anger by demoting me for the reason, 'fuck off' i asked you why you demoted me, which you should have included when demoting me, and you said i 'tased unnecessarily,' when even Zer0 is agreeing to the fact he was harassing me over the mic and threw punches at me, my life was in danger, i tased him.
(12-18-2016, 02:54 PM)arpanettic Wrote: Presidents word is final. Ba dum. The 1.12 rule only states I didn't have to - but I kindly did - meaning I did make a effort.

Also since when did admins argue with the fuck off demote? lol never. Its like saying to someone you can't fire me without reason even though they murdered some one...

Again...

I never said the Administrative team argued with the 'fuck off' demote. I'm saying that the use of the /demote command is to include a reason to the person your demoting, and you failed to include that reason during your short time as president, for a reason which isn't even valid.
The reason given in ooc is valid
How is it a valid reason, the reason you gave to me in OOC was, 'tased unnecessarily.'
without evidence to support that you witnessed me tase someone 'unnecessarily' when he clearly was verbally abusing me, and even admitted to it. There were no laws at the time, so if i'm an officer being harassed i'm aloud to detain him, especially if he is threatening my life.

You are still dodging the main premise of this player report which is that you switched jobs just to abuse the /demote command for a reason which wasn't justified in character. You then claim to have given a valid reason, which you failed to include when you typed '/demote [FL:RP] JP fuck off' and quickly changed jobs. The reason you gave in OOC wasn't even valid as you knew nothing about the arrest, you weren't president at the time, and you didn't even attempt to discuss the incident to clarify my side of the story when you were supposedly 'roleplaying' as the president for 15 seconds.