Weapon blacklist
Your name: Innocent Potato

Your blacklist ID: 87166

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35832026

Reason:So there was this one friend of mine in the pawnshop, getting threated by 2 rebels with baseball bats, I came there and did get him out, at the same time Pawnshop owner called cops. I heard sirens and equiped my gun and ran outside escape in my mind. When I came outside there was this man that took gun out at my face so my reaction was to shoot him and run. (this happend in span of 2 seconds didnt have much reaction time) I fired him because I tought if I dont shoot some bullets to scare them away or in their covers they will just start chasing me and shoot me.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I Think its totally unfair since how I could have reacted so fast if he has gun down or aimed at me. I even stopped shooting after several shots

https://youtu.be/ioLNkSix8ok There is video uploaded by Finncolon, Sru that I shot
Hello Innocent Potato,

As i told you in the mod-sit, you had three options, surrender, run, or kill. You'd only be allowed to kill if they threatened you, and as provided by Finnconlon, it shows you shooting him, even though he's weapon is lowered, thus the RDM blacklist.

I understand your frustation on behalf of this blacklist, but when you heard the sirens, you could of easily escaped, if just you had run.

Also this:
UBR Rules Wrote:Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

That's all i have to say,
Thank you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]