Report: Insanity
Name of player: Insanity

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85824247

Time in GMT: Roughly 11PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: Insanity runs down the street with a crowbar, I order him to the ground (which he accidentally pulls out a M4 and gets shot) he complies and I handcuff and search.  Due to finding a lot of weapons, I order an arrest to which he runs away.  I ask him to step towards me, however he continues to run away at gunpoint.

Later I find someone who looks like he has a gun out, as I approach, he pulls out an M4 and puts it away.  I order him against the wall, he stand there so I handcuff him.  He then complains, runs away and D/C's.

He then reconnects, goes back to rebel and runs into someone's property.  The owner asks me to remove him from the property, which he does himself.  I ask him to not reenter the property, which insanity does, so I move in for an arrest.  I hold him at gunpoint, ask him onto the group which he complies, but once the handcuffs come out, he runs and breaks the fearRP.  We then continue this sad cycle of me chasing him while he complains.  I then move to /resupply at the cop car.  He then D/C's to avoid the arrest situation.

Evidence
Approved!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]