Country stability
(12-24-2016, 11:24 PM)Ceddybu Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 08:35 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 10:39 PM)Eclipze Wrote: In Sweden our major cities are perfectly fine and tbh most of the country is fine. Then we have all the suburbs where there is criminality, lack of jobs, too much harrasment from the police, youths who have criminals as their role models and we have a government who don't give a single fuck about the swedish suburbs. The government say that there aint enough money to put on our suburbs and the youths here to make their future better but they can build unnecessary shit in the major cities. If the ignorance from the government wouldn't be here I and many others wouldn't have fallen into the evil pit of crimes. Luckily I found gaming to get off the streets and focus on other things than stealing motorcycles, smoke weed etc. And I hope many others will. If the government would give a single fuck about us here I think Sweden would become a stable country.

Have you considered the fact that the government doesn't have the resources cause you let so many muslims into your country?
Or because the police is scared of going into the suburbs as the immigrants assault them? (Happens in Denmark)
Ignorant hatred towards the government

Muslims coming into Sweden is not why those suburbs are made. People from the middle east (and other countries like serbia etc) are usually given residences in the same spots of cities when they emigrate from their countries. Having a lot of people from cultures far away in one area does of course make it hard to integrate this certain area to the swedish society. Since they aren't entirely adapted to european society they have a hard time finding jobs.That is why eventually those places get higher crime rates and all. That also creates those cultural collisions between immigrants and swedes which in return makes people like yourself blame immigration when crime rises.
Hatred towards the government is mostly made by the government

Ceddy summed it up perfectly. Immigrants gets put in these suburbs where there is lack of jobs and no company in the big cities wants to hire immigrants with no education and no understanding of the language and the government doesnt really offer to much to these immigrants and thus making the crime rate raise in the suburbs where alot of the people living there are immigrants.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(12-24-2016, 11:36 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 10:39 PM)Eclipze Wrote: In Sweden our major cities are perfectly fine and tbh most of the country is fine. Then we have all the suburbs where there is criminality, lack of jobs, too much harrasment from the police, youths who have criminals as their role models and we have a government who don't give a single fuck about the swedish suburbs. The government say that there aint enough money to put on our suburbs and the youths here to make their future better but they can build unnecessary shit in the major cities. If the ignorance from the government wouldn't be here I and many others wouldn't have fallen into the evil pit of crimes. Luckily I found gaming to get off the streets and focus on other things than stealing motorcycles, smoke weed etc. And I hope many others will. If the government would give a single fuck about us here I think Sweden would become a stable country.

Have you considered the fact that the government doesn't have the resources cause you let so many muslims into your country?
Or because the police is scared of going into the suburbs as the immigrants assault them? (Happens in Denmark)

Muslims coming into Sweden is not why those suburbs are made. People from the middle east (and other countries like serbia etc) are usually given residences in the same spots of cities when they emigrate from their countries. Having a lot of people from cultures far away in one area does of course make it hard to integrate this certain area to the swedish society. Since they aren't entirely adapted to european society they have a hard time finding jobs.That is why eventually those places get higher crime rates and all. That also creates those cultural collisions between immigrants and swedes which in return makes people like yourself blame immigration when crime rises.

Ceddy summed it up perfectly. Immigrants gets put in these suburbs where there is lack of jobs and no company in the big cities wants to hire immigrants with no education and no understanding of the language and the government doesnt really offer to much to these immigrants and thus making the crime rate raise in the suburbs where alot of the people living there

Idiots of EU, like Ukrainians are not Refugees... And Syrian who travel deep into europe are ref's.... Male's of Syria are fucking idiots since they living their own family.... I would rather have sacrifice myself for my family, not like religion of peace blowing up their own childrens....
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(12-24-2016, 11:45 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:

Ceddy summed it up perfectly. Immigrants gets put in these suburbs where there is lack of jobs and no company in the big cities wants to hire immigrants with no education and no understanding of the language and the government doesnt really offer to much to these immigrants and thus making the crime rate raise in the suburbs where alot of the people living there

Idiots of EU, like Ukrainians are not Refugees... And Syrian who travel deep into europe are ref's.... Male's of Syria are freaking idiots since they living their own family.... I would rather have sacrifice myself for my family, not like religion of peace blowing up their own childrens....

That made zero fucking sense.

That's you, whilst Sweden is commonly fucked that doesn't mean that they are too blame as it's a place of the government taking an influx of people where they're not able too cope with it, it's not their fault that we've fucked their country up and that we've got too do something too prevent them from wanting too come to the EU and seek asylum, just because you're that type of person too stay doesn't mean you're the entirety of familys, males and people who've risked their lives too try and find somewhat peace or if they're there too cause trouble then deal with them in a manner.

Fucking ignorance.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The most common argument of a globalist is saying others are ignorant or bigoted, it becomes quite stale.
(12-25-2016, 04:09 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: The most common argument of a globalist is saying others are ignorant or bigoted, it becomes quite stale.

Please then, tell me your point.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(12-22-2016, 10:39 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -snip-

Ceddy summed it up perfectly. Immigrants gets put in these suburbs where there is lack of jobs and no company in the big cities wants to hire immigrants with no education and no understanding of the language and the government doesnt really offer to much to these immigrants and thus making the crime rate raise in the suburbs where alot of the people living there are immigrants.

Such a piss poor argument.. Are you honestly telling me that crime is their only opportunity? No it's not, they're just too lazy to do shit about their life, cause they can just sit back and relax while the Swedish government pays for them. If you look at other nationalities that immigrate like people from Poland, you'll notice that they are able to find work in rates significantly higher than muslims, I wonder why. Also please explain what the government has done wrong, last time I checked, only criminals hated the police.

Fact is that Sweden, Denmark and Germany let in a shit ton of muslims that not only hate us and our culture, but refuse to integrate themselves into our society, so they start to push their own culture into ours, which results in these crime, violence and rape, as they're not used to living in a first world country
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(12-24-2016, 11:58 PM)Labrador Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 11:45 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 08:35 AM)Greed^ Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Idiots of EU, like Ukrainians are not Refugees... And Syrian who travel deep into europe are ref's.... Male's of Syria are freaking idiots since they living their own family.... I would rather have sacrifice myself for my family, not like religion of peace blowing up their own childrens....

That made zero freaking sense.

That's you, whilst Sweden is commonly fucked that doesn't mean that they are too blame as it's a place of the government taking an influx of people where they're not able too cope with it, it's not their fault that we've fucked their country up and that we've got too do something too prevent them from wanting too come to the EU and seek asylum, just because you're that type of person too stay doesn't mean you're the entirety of familys, males and people who've risked their lives too try and find somewhat peace or if they're there too cause trouble then deal with them in a manner.

freaking ignorance.

How exactly did we "fuck their country up"? Also what he said did make sense. I disagree with calling the muslims refugees, seems more like welfare tourists to me, since they pass through several stable countries without war to make it to Scandinavia where they'll recieve benefits