Country stability
What is your country's situation right now?Is it stable,unstable,or in between?
Btw,I think you can guess Turkey's situation from the fact that we've been in martial law for five months straight
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Pretty stable
Not Stable. We have theresa may in charge..

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(12-11-2016, 07:17 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: What is your country's situation right now?Is it stable,unstable,or in between?
Btw,I think you can guess Turkey's situation from the fact that we've been in martial law for five months straight

You've also got a dictator running your country

source: 

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/er...14359.html

OT:

The United Kingdom is in a shit hole at the moment, we've got a leader no one voted for in power and who looks like she shat herself most of the time, yet probably the most qualified out of the cunts we could have had, Brexit was a fucking disaster and now we've got some twat who's been voted in by the Americans too run and be apart of the western world. Democracy.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(12-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Labrador Wrote: SNIP

Brexit isnt an issue, The government are making it sound worse than it is, this is because they dont want to leave, But us the people voted to.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(12-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Labrador Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 07:17 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: What is your country's situation right now?Is it stable,unstable,or in between?

source: 

OT:

The United Kingdom is in a shit hole at the moment, we've got a leader no one voted for in power and who looks like she shat herself most of the time, yet probably the most qualified out of the cunts we could have had, Brexit was a freaking disaster and now we've got some twat who's been voted in by the Americans too run and be apart of the western world. Democracy.

1. you don't vote for a leader you vote for a political party or local mp not the actual pm.
2.Brexit wasn't a disaster and could have easily been worse
3.Donald Trump hasn't had time to prove if he's a "twat" or not.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 2 users Like Amiity's post:
  • Zecon, Bobby
Mmmmm this thread is already looking great.
(12-11-2016, 07:34 PM)Amiity Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Labrador Wrote:

source: 

OT:

The United Kingdom is in a shit hole at the moment, we've got a leader no one voted for in power and who looks like she shat herself most of the time, yet probably the most qualified out of the cunts we could have had, Brexit was a freaking disaster and now we've got some twat who's been voted in by the Americans too run and be apart of the western world. Democracy.

1. you don't vote for a leader you vote for a political party or local mp not the actual pm.
2.Brexit wasn't a disaster and could have easily been worse
3.Donald Trump hasn't had time to prove if he's a "twat" or not.

I'm ready to fire my guns into you.

Brexit is costing as much as the whole European membership. EDIT: Weekly, therefore this we'd save money for the NHS bullshit void.

Yes, we don't for the leader yet what I was iterating was that the conservatives don't deserve too be in power if there new prime minister isn't voted in/their votes were from the last years general election hence there should have been another general election.

He's an egotistical wanker who at the current moment doesn't seem the better option between a lying politician and a corrupt businessman.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Baskingner
Honestly, UK is fine, if Brexit works we'll be fantastic on our own.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Zecon
I wouldn't be surprised if another terrorist attack happened in my country soon to be honest.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.