Country stability
(12-13-2016, 04:51 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: we're still recovering from the terrible reign of king leopold

Belgium isn't a real country http://zapatopi.net/belgium/ deal with it
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I meant to reply to this thread ages ago but I haven't round to it.

Britain at the moment is completely unstable. I myself wanted for Britain to stay within the European Union and ever since we've left things such as our economy have gone completely downhill. I'm not even trying to scare monger people into believing me, prices have simply gone up since we voted to leave the EU. My parents are both Conservatives however in the next general election I will vote for Labour, as I am a self-confessed leftie. I was angry when David Cameron left as I felt he left us to our own devices and caused more havoc and stress to the public than just leaving the EU would have done, that and many people did vote on the basis of Cameron being Prime Minister. I do however honestly feel as though Theresa May is doing a fantastic job as our PM at the moment as she is 'calming the storm'. From recent news stories that have come out it seems like the majority of the EU are completely against us and have been blocking us out from quite a few Brexit talks. It's a shame really as I love my country however the 'Great' in 'Great Britain' is slowly deteriorating.

In my opinion, the best steps to follow through with in the coming years is to allow Scotland to have more of a say in Parliament. I believe they are being treated incredibly poorly, especially seeing as the majority of their country followed to leave, but as usual England have taken the lead and are bringing the rest of Britain down with them. I can bet you the Republic of Ireland are smiling at the moment. I'd also like to see an early General Election take place. Although people should vote on the basis of party beliefs unfortunately people still vote on whose leading it and seeing as we weren't expecting Theresa May I think that it would be considerate to have one take place.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Labrador
Just so no one says this wrong again, tethically a referendum isn't legally binding we don't actually have to leave EU after brexit
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
In Sweden our major cities are perfectly fine and tbh most of the country is fine. Then we have all the suburbs where there is criminality, lack of jobs, too much harrasment from the police, youths who have criminals as their role models and we have a government who don't give a single fuck about the swedish suburbs. The government say that there aint enough money to put on our suburbs and the youths here to make their future better but they can build unnecessary shit in the major cities. If the ignorance from the government wouldn't be here I and many others wouldn't have fallen into the evil pit of crimes. Luckily I found gaming to get off the streets and focus on other things than stealing motorcycles, smoke weed etc. And I hope many others will. If the government would give a single fuck about us here I think Sweden would become a stable country.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • ELAD
Between
Military police patroling streets in some major cities (In my only on railway station).
Parliament occupied by opposition parties.
Taxes up etc.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Finland has been stable for a long while, nothing out of ordinary has happened either.
(12-22-2016, 10:39 PM)Eclipze Wrote: In Sweden our major cities are perfectly fine and tbh most of the country is fine. Then we have all the suburbs where there is criminality, lack of jobs, too much harrasment from the police, youths who have criminals as their role models and we have a government who don't give a single fuck about the swedish suburbs. The government say that there aint enough money to put on our suburbs and the youths here to make their future better but they can build unnecessary shit in the major cities. If the ignorance from the government wouldn't be here I and many others wouldn't have fallen into the evil pit of crimes. Luckily I found gaming to get off the streets and focus on other things than stealing motorcycles, smoke weed etc. And I hope many others will. If the government would give a single fuck about us here I think Sweden would become a stable country.

that just got deep...no offence
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(12-22-2016, 10:39 PM)Eclipze Wrote: In Sweden our major cities are perfectly fine and tbh most of the country is fine. Then we have all the suburbs where there is criminality, lack of jobs, too much harrasment from the police, youths who have criminals as their role models and we have a government who don't give a single fuck about the swedish suburbs. The government say that there aint enough money to put on our suburbs and the youths here to make their future better but they can build unnecessary shit in the major cities. If the ignorance from the government wouldn't be here I and many others wouldn't have fallen into the evil pit of crimes. Luckily I found gaming to get off the streets and focus on other things than stealing motorcycles, smoke weed etc. And I hope many others will. If the government would give a single fuck about us here I think Sweden would become a stable country.

Have you considered the fact that the government doesn't have the resources cause you let so many muslims into your country?
Or because the police is scared of going into the suburbs as the immigrants assault them? (Happens in Denmark)
Ignorant hatred towards the government
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Haarek
(12-15-2016, 09:56 PM)Divey Wrote: I meant to reply to this thread ages ago but I haven't round to it.

Britain at the moment is completely unstable. I myself wanted for Britain to stay within the European Union and ever since we've left things such as our economy have gone completely downhill. I'm not even trying to scare monger people into believing me, prices have simply gone up since we voted to leave the EU. My parents are both Conservatives however in the next general election I will vote for Labour, as I am a self-confessed leftie. I was angry when David Cameron left as I felt he left us to our own devices and caused more havoc and stress to the public than just leaving the EU would have done, that and many people did vote on the basis of Cameron being Prime Minister. I do however honestly feel as though Theresa May is doing a fantastic job as our PM at the moment as she is 'calming the storm'. From recent news stories that have come out it seems like the majority of the EU are completely against us and have been blocking us out from quite a few Brexit talks. It's a shame really as I love my country however the 'Great' in 'Great Britain' is slowly deteriorating.

In my opinion, the best steps to follow through with in the coming years is to allow Scotland to have more of a say in Parliament. I believe they are being treated incredibly poorly, especially seeing as the majority of their country followed to leave, but as usual England have taken the lead and are bringing the rest of Britain down with them. I can bet you the Republic of Ireland are smiling at the moment. I'd also like to see an early General Election take place. Although people should vote on the basis of party beliefs unfortunately people still vote on whose leading it and seeing as we weren't expecting Theresa May I think that it would be considerate to have one take place.

The thing is we haven't even started leaving yet but companies have used "Brexit" to put prices up slightly especially if you live in London. It was a vote to see what the UK thinks and democratically parliament should follow through with it. The triggering of article 50 should happen in the next 6 months or so.

When you vote in an election in the UK you select the majority party not the leader themself, if the elected head by the party leaves, they themselves elect a new leader which is fair enough due to them being voted in and not the leader themselves. I am just pointing this out as someone in my school thought it was a conspiracy that Theresa May was in and thought it meant the conservatives got an extra 5 years in downing street. I know you understand this fact but I thought I ought to highlight it to people who do not know.

Many people do not vote labour as in the 80s and 90s they did not deliver and created false promises for workers etc. Conservatives are seen as more reliable to some people to deliver what they promise. I am not stating that the conservatives are reliable but that they are more reliable, I believe that this is important when deciding who to vote for as I will be old enough to vote in the next general election (I think)
(12-23-2016, 08:35 AM)Greed^ Wrote:

Have you considered the fact that the government doesn't have the resources cause you let so many muslims into your country?
Or because the police is scared of going into the suburbs as the immigrants assault them? (Happens in Denmark)
Ignorant hatred towards the government

Muslims coming into Sweden is not why those suburbs are made. People from the middle east (and other countries like serbia etc) are usually given residences in the same spots of cities when they emigrate from their countries. Having a lot of people from cultures far away in one area does of course make it hard to integrate this certain area to the swedish society. Since they aren't entirely adapted to european society they have a hard time finding jobs.That is why eventually those places get higher crime rates and all. That also creates those cultural collisions between immigrants and swedes which in return makes people like yourself blame immigration when crime rises.
Hatred towards the government is mostly made by the government
The following 2 users Like Ceddyhmra's post:
  • Eclipze, Archer