Country stability
in between, there was a bombing near a mosque last friday and a cathedral bombing yesterday, fucking terrorist pigs.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Eclipze
My country wont be stable for much longer.

RIP UK

(12-12-2016, 04:56 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: My country wont be stable for much longer.

RIP UK

What's that supposed to mean?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(12-12-2016, 05:26 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: And even with Trump in office we will still be going strong.

Trump was the best possible outcome you ask me.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-11-2016, 08:22 PM)Labrador Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 07:34 PM)Amiity Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Labrador Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 07:17 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: What is your country's situation right now?Is it stable,unstable,or in between?
Btw,I think you can guess Turkey's situation from the fact that we've been in martial law for five months straight

You've also got a dictator running your country

source: 

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/er...14359.html

OT:

The United Kingdom is in a shit hole at the moment, we've got a leader no one voted for in power and who looks like she shat herself most of the time, yet probably the most qualified out of the cunts we could have had, Brexit was a freaking disaster and now we've got some twat who's been voted in by the Americans too run and be apart of the western world. Democracy.

1. you don't vote for a leader you vote for a political party or local mp not the actual pm.
2.Brexit wasn't a disaster and could have easily been worse
3.Donald Trump hasn't had time to prove if he's a "twat" or not.

Yes, we don't for the leader yet what I was iterating was that the conservatives don't deserve too be in power if there new prime minister isn't voted in/their votes were from the last years general election hence there should have been another general election.

I think you completely ignored the point made.

The Conservatives were voted to lead the country. It doesn't matter who runs the party or how many times they change leader, they're still in charge. The new Prime Minister was voted in by members of the Conservative party, the exact same thing would occur no matter what party was in charge. 

So to reiterate: People vote for the party, not the person to lead the country. This is what is decided in a General Election, not who becomes Prime Minister.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nacreas
I love how people bring the "it could have been worse" argument to the brexit discussion. Since when is the worst case scenario a "benchmark" people accept as an Okay scenario? Its a flawed argument only repeated over and over by the politicians who supported the brexit.

As for the topic, the Netherlands are pretty stable, although i strongly suspect that in march (when our new elections are here) it will take a 180 degrees turn. I guess we'll just have to wait.
This thread isn't stable never mind countries.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welp, egypt is currently stable.
we're still recovering from the terrible reign of king leopold
(12-13-2016, 04:51 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: we're still recovering from the terrible reign of king leopold

Why does that sound like a situation from a comic book
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.