Your name: NoxiousIcicle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73692479

Your ban ID:75025

Banned by:[FL] Raccoon

Reason:FearRP

Involved: PavolGaming

Why we should unban you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqvmEO1gV4M

As I told Raccoon I stopped, told Pavol to wait a sec while i reported him; I then carried on following him. Pavol told me that I was breaking FearRP by stopping for about 2 seconds, after which I told him that he had broken FearRP by pulling a weapon out on me. I understand if the ban is not for acting scared at gunpoint. However the reason why I stopped to report him was because I knew that I would need evidence to report him - and shadowplay is not always the best (it worked today though) -  as there is no way an admin can check for FearRP without evidence.
Hello.

I'll quote this from the "Rules"...

Quote:If you believe that something is against the rules, you should still RP along, and just call an admin using @. Don’t try and stop the RP by saying that this is breaking the rules. You can inform them using local OOC, but unless the rule-breaking is blatant (i.e. someone is running around killing everybody or prop-pushing) you should continue to RP; you may be in the wrong, and then you would’ve stopped a valid RP for no reason.

As my quote above, you shall only make an @ call and go along with the RP in the meantime.

PavolGaming has already been punished for the offence.

Quote:2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Thank you for taking the time and also providing clear evidence of the actions.

Unban request denied.