Ban was unfair, request it is removed.
Your name:joshg111

Your ban ID:5352

Banned by:[FL] Faustie

Server: rp_evocity_v2d
Involved: a
Why we should unban you:I really like your game and have never broken the rules. This is my first ban anywhere in gmod. The ban I think was unfair. Please unban me, this is an unfair ban.
Could you please state why you think the ban was unfair? Please explain what happened, just stating that your ban is "unfair" doesn't give us any reason to unban you.

But I can tell you, the banning reason "Don't taze an admin in midair", tells me that you were a Police Officer/Commander and used the tazer on Faustie when he was in noclip mode, meaning he was doing something OOCly, so it would be quiet interesting to hear your reason for tazing him while he is not even RPing.
Dare to think!
(12-07-2011, 06:39 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Could you please state why you think the ban was unfair? Please explain what happened, just stating that your ban is "unfair" doesn't give us any reason to unban you.

But I can tell you, the banning reason "Don't taze an admin in midair", tells me that you were a Police Officer/Commander and used the tazer on Faustie when he was in noclip mode, meaning he was doing something OOCly, so it would be quiet interesting to hear your reason for tazing him while he is not even RPing.

He attacked me for no reason while I was RPing as a police officer, so I tazed him and planned on arresting him but he froze me then jailed me. I tried talking to him about it in the game but then he banned me.
I already told you on server you were mistaken.

I didn't attack you at all, I was noclipped in midair floating in front of Joachim questioning him about who he killed a few moments ago. I didn't even have a weapon drawn - I hadn't equipped a weapon in the entire time I'd been on the server. Then you tazed me out of midair killing me, so I banned you.
(12-07-2011, 03:50 PM)Faustie Wrote: I already told you on server you were mistaken.

I didn't attack you at all, I was noclipped in midair floating in front of Joachim questioning him about who he killed a few moments ago. I didn't even have a weapon drawn - I hadn't equipped a weapon in the entire time I'd been on the server. Then you tazed me out of midair killing me, so I banned you.

I am almost 100% sure that you attacked me, the other cop there said he saw you do it.

Well, I am certainly 100% sure that I did not attack you. Even if I did earlier, and I didn't, why would you taze me when I'm noclipping doing admin stuff?
(12-07-2011, 04:24 PM)Faustie Wrote: Well, I am certainly 100% sure that I did not attack you. Even if I did earlier, and I didn't, why would you taze me when I'm noclipping doing admin stuff?
I tazed you because you attacked me.

I don't think my unban request is being taken very seriously. I believe that faustie was abusing his admin power by attacking me while noclipping. This is serious because I think I was banned by a corrupt admin. I want to play on your servers again. Your rp is the best in garrys mod, I haven't even broken the server rules at all. I hope this is answered soon.
"I haven't even broken the server rules at all."

Asides from tazering an admin out of noclip whilst he is dealing with an issue between two other players?

I have no idea where you got the notion from that I attacked you - It's pretty impossible seeing as I didn't have a weapon at all.
(12-08-2011, 08:34 AM)Faustie Wrote: "I haven't even broken the server rules at all."

Asides from tazering an admin out of noclip whilst he is dealing with an issue between two other players?

I have no idea where you got the notion from that I attacked you - It's pretty impossible seeing as I didn't have a weapon at all.
Whatever, the ban expires today I think.