V2B1 Elevator speed should be increased
Title of Suggestion: V2B1 Elevator speed should be increased

Description:Basically, title says everything.

Why: It takes an awkward amount of time for it to go up or down, I know that it stops people from just running up and killing the president and gives police force a bit more time to react, but still, it should be increased.
It's easy to increase, just changing a few values on Hammer map tool, I can do it if needed.
Just to show off how slow it is, I finished writing this suggestion in less time then the elevator came all the way up and all the way down again (which is ~3-5 minutes, my estimate).

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

+support
Pretty sure you cannot change it without changing the map, and you cannot change the Map without the file that the maker of the map has.
Also editing the Map would mean everyone would have to download the Map AGAIN just because of the speed change.

-Support
-Support

It's really not that easy, Fearless does not own the map so it would mean contacting the map developer.
[Image: unknown.png]
-Support
(12-10-2016, 08:06 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Pretty sure you cannot change it without changing the map, and you cannot change the Map without the file that the maker of the map has.
Also editing the Map would mean everyone would have to download the Map AGAIN just because of the speed change.

-Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
We can't really just speed up the elevator, it's not a simple config change. It was built into the map like that and even if we could, I feel like making it quicker would be unrealistic and unsafe since you can already fall out if you try.

-Support
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • DreeBott
You do make valid points, but for a server like Fearless I think the developer wouldn't mind either editing the map or giving the hammer file for us.
Plus, someone could optimize the map for Fearless better, and that would make downloading the map again a lot less frustrating.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

i just don't like the lift spamming so you can never leave
The v4b1 elevator is a definite problem. Takes way too long to go up and down, and as soon as you go up, in raids, someone spams the button, making it go straight down again. Needs a fix badly.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]