What's this 'RevolutionRP'?
I am aware that insulting other communities is against the rules, and I respect the people who put lots of work into new communities. I am also not one to deliberately break forum rules; but this just takes the cake.

-link removed-

For one, it uses the exact same forum board as Fearless RP, only with a half-arsed, unimaginitive, text-only banner and icons.

Oh look, owners have italic, green text. I'm guessing admins have pink text. Oh, yes they do. -link removed-

The top four sections are "Rules and Announcements", "Help & Support", "General Discussion" and "Off-Topic", all in that order. Decending. Same with the next four sections, which are exact copies of the ones in the FearlessRP forums. The last four are in the exact same order, too.

As for the actual server, the developer has created a gamemode for the server which he probably created himself. Creatively, it's called "TownRP". Now where could he have got that name from, I wonder!
Not even the rules -link removed- were written by him. Granted it was copied from FL "by permission" ("by"?) but the fact that they are basically the same rules FL has is not the same as simply using the rules as a template of sorts.

Predictably created by a butthurt individual who got banned from FL for being an arse, his new community is basically the Final Combat of FearlessRP.

Again, I know that insulting communities is against the rules. However, here I am not actually insulting RevolutionRP, rather just pointing at it and mentioning how it is ever so slightly similar to Fearless.

PS: Can't write a coherent essay for shit today. Sorry about the horrid structuring.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
To be honest,

I dont think they deserve this kind of advertising. :S
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
They took the forum layout, edited a picture, calling it "revolutionRP"
They also copied the gamemode.

So basically Vaqxination stole everything from Soulripper, disrespected anything of fearless. The community he has been in so long.
This is just a punch in the face to Soulripper. He destroyed everything he made in a span of 3 years.
Ruined by some little Twat who thinks he's cool.

Anyone involved with this do NOT deserve ANY respect from Fearless members.
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, TC224
(12-06-2011, 05:30 PM)Biowulf Wrote: They took the forum layout, edited a picture, calling it "revolutionRP"
They also copied the gamemode.

So basically Vaqxination stole everything from Soulripper, disrespected anything of fearless. The community he has been in so long.
This is just a punch in the face to Soulripper. He destroyed everything he made in a span of 3 years.
Ruined by some little *** who thinks he's cool.

Anyone involved with this do NOT deserve ANY respect from Fearless members.
Amen to that.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It's like a trashcan for banned FL members. Tounge

EDIT: This was something Soul said tbh. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 9 users Like equal's post:
  • Pechvarry, Fleet Admiral Zapington, 7rozen_7ear_, Eric, StillAlive, Shadow, Faustie, Nudelholz, Sub-Zero
(12-06-2011, 05:40 PM)Equalizer Wrote: It's like a trashcan for banned FL members. Tounge

Hhaahhahah!!!

That was beautiful man
Well, shit. I was not aware of this at all. A shame, when I first met with Vaqxi, he seemed like a reasonable lad. I seem to have been wrong.

Ah the drama. When will it end?
i haved to say this is quite funny, rage going on. they was cool guys but look what happend Sad trashcan for banned hmm thats alot of members your gona get there hehe
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The worst thing is how they even took our snow code. I mean seriously... Come on.

Thats just pathetic.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Duck
Tbh I have no problem with Vaq making a new community.. But when he rips of FL, thats just... I thought he was better than that..