Hi, hope you understand.
Your name: (MantiZ)

Your ban ID: (1041)

Banned by: ([FL] Thetimanator)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

InvolvedCheeseon't know as i can read it was an admin

Hi, my name is MantiZ ingame in your server Flrp. I have been banned from the server and i can't remember how i did this, i have a feeling that it happend when i got a lan party at my house a friend of mine logged in and did what the ban was about, i think it was about me rdming an admin and then leaving. I can say i never did that but it must been my friend who did it in a lan party at my house. My steamid is:STEAM_0:1:11128981.
Hope you understand me, i really want to play on your server without anything break in rules.

MantiZ
You are responsible for everybody playing on your computer/account. No discussion about this.

A permanent ban for RDM and disconnecting seems extraordinary long for me, this is why I vote for an unban, regarding that you only have 1 more ban and have been banned for a fair bit.
Dare to think!
I vote also for a second chance.
Read over the rules once again, we don't want mingebags running around RDM'ing and ruining RP... but you did get permabanned for a weak reason, and it was a long time ago.

I'll vote for an unban.
Thank you all for your support I been banned in a long time and now all of my friends plays on the server and i am the only one who is not.
I have waited 6 days now for a real answer.. I hope i could get an answer soon.
Alright, I agree with Nudel and elder.

Going to unban you, sorry, about the wait.

Request approved