Forums ded
(12-15-2016, 01:55 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 01:05 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 01:04 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 12:04 PM)sebasti141 Wrote: Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.

What  Huh

You wouldn't know as a mere moderator Wink

No offense agorith, but get a job honestly, you're what, 20 years old(?) yet act cool cause you have super secret intel on a 13 year old "shitposter", get some friends that are your own age, hilarious that you called me immature

I've got a job, majority of my friends are older than me, any other petty insults to throw at me?
And how am I acting immature or cool by just saying something people didn't know before?
In case you didn't get it, the line you've replied to was a joke.

All I was saying is that sebasti deserved a little more credit, he wasn't just a shitposter.
He helped the team trough many  sensitive cases, so it wouldn't be fair that the team now acts as if he was some worthless shitposter.

Then get your fucki.ng act straight Algorith. If you feel that Sebasti deserves more credit then why are you (the people who changed their names to sebasti) acting like spamming idiots? It only reminds me of how annoying he could be and simply makes me glad he is gone.

Ive always seen you as a reasonable person Algorith, but that just doesnt make sense. If you really want people to know what Sebasti did you can tell them, but changing your name together with others is just drawing attention to yourselves.
(12-15-2016, 01:04 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 12:04 PM)sebasti141 Wrote: Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.

What  Huh

No offense agorith, but get a job honestly, you're what, 20 years old(?) yet act cool cause you have super secret intel on a 13 year old "shitposter", get some friends that are your own age, hilarious that you called me immature

Greed, I honestly expected much better of you than calling sebasti a "13 year old".

He's 14, next time please be more considerate of other people.
The following 4 users Like Emil's post:
  • Joulle, Zecon, Random, Awestruck
What if I told you that this is just a meaningless shitpost
No shit, and its still NOT funny.

(12-15-2016, 05:17 PM)Sebasti121 Wrote: What if I told you that this is just a meaningless shitpost

[Image: tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif]
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(12-15-2016, 12:04 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 09:45 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!  Best shitpost of the subforum right here.  Best thing I can say, if they would have followed ToS, they'd still be here.  Best to find yourself a place to talk that doesn't have rules.

You have really shite sense of humor if this made you laugh that hard..
Just felt like pointing that out.

And I've been banned recently for ToS when I broke no ToS, with which I just want to point out not every ban is as justified.
Don't go putting blind faith in a team/people you barely or not at all know.
Don't be so naive.

Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.
It's only because someone else found out about what sebasti did over half a year ago that it ended up with his ban, since Avgar had been protecting him for ages from that ban until then.
On the outside he was just a shitposter, but nobody knew he was also kind of a useful informant for Fearless.

SEb00sti was a snitch??!?!?!?

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
(12-15-2016, 03:53 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 01:55 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 01:04 PM)Holdem Wrote: What  Huh

I've got a job, majority of my friends are older than me, any other petty insults to throw at me?
And how am I acting immature or cool by just saying something people didn't know before?
In case you didn't get it, the line you've replied to was a joke.

All I was saying is that sebasti deserved a little more credit, he wasn't just a shitposter.
He helped the team trough many  sensitive cases, so it wouldn't be fair that the team now acts as if he was some worthless shitposter.

Then get your fucki.ng act straight Algorith. If you feel that Sebasti deserves more credit then why are you (the people who changed their names to sebasti) acting like spamming idiots? It only reminds me of how annoying he could be and simply makes me glad he is gone.

Ive always seen you as a reasonable person Algorith, but that just doesnt make sense. If you really want people to know what Sebasti did you can tell them, but changing your name together with others is just drawing attention to yourselves.

I made 2 shitposts as I changed my name, big woop?
I enjoyed it for 2 days and I've barely been on since, hardly spamming.
And well I just did say what people needed to know about him, but I got responded to with petty insults?
Precisely the reason why I've called Greed immature before, because he doesn't know how else to interact with me.

Just because I've changed my name on the forums for a month doesn't mean I'm suddenly an entirely different person, I'm still fully able to have a civil conversation with people.
I don't really bother being very civil and friendly anymore with some though.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Pear, Joulle