Report: Jessey
Name of player: (Who you feel violated the rules?)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56384528

Time in GMT:  Unknown

Server: V4B1

Summary: Basic FearRP and stalling rp to not be arrested.

Evidence: Uploading. - Video will be uploaded in 480p so it can get out faster but can upload in 720p if needed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Maybe add your Powerplay aswell, since I had a warrant after I was driving off in my black BMW and you "recognised" me in this red car.

Also, I started moving and walking after I got shot at, as far as I know Fear RP is off when you shoot at me.
Just 1 more question, what do you have against me? You arrested me like 10x, 8 of it were for reasons like not showing ID after asking once.
"Maybe add your Powerplay aswell, since I had a warrant after I was driving off in my black BMW and you "recognised" me in this red car."
I chased you down the the red car as i got the Radio call that the same car had been stolen. I had no idea it was you untill you got out and i arrested you.
"Just 1 more question, what do you have against me? You arrested me like 10x, 8 of it were for reasons like not showing ID after asking once."
I have nothing against you, I was just role playing as a harsh cop.
(12-07-2016, 08:17 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: "Maybe add your Powerplay aswell, since I had a warrant after I was driving off in my black BMW and you "recognised" me in this red car."
I chased you down the the red car as i got the Radio call that the same car had been stolen. I had no idea it was you untill you got out and i arrested you.

The car wasn't stolen, was my own vehicle. Also I got a search warrant after fleeing in my black BMW, I parked the car and fled in this one.
(12-08-2016, 08:26 AM)jesseyh Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 08:17 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: "Maybe add your Powerplay aswell, since I had a warrant after I was driving off in my black BMW and you "recognised" me in this red car."

The car wasn't stolen, was my own vehicle. Also I got a search warrant after fleeing in my black BMW, I parked the car and fled in this one.

My mistake the vehicle was not stolen but shown in the video, you can clearly see my radio saying that the owner of the car you are driving, with the same number plate is wanted for arrest. Please stop saying im power playing.
[Image: MQSssqy.png]
(12-07-2016, 07:14 PM)jesseyh Wrote: Maybe add your Powerplay aswell, since I had a warrant after I was driving off in my black BMW and you "recognised" me in this red car.

Also, I started moving and walking after I got shot at, as far as I know Fear RP is off when you shoot at me.
Just 1 more question, what do you have against me? You arrested me like 10x, 8 of it were for reasons like not showing ID after asking once.

Also with over 350 hours, you should know how FearRP works
Player Report

Approved

Closing Notes:

Player has been breaking FearRP multiple times by not listinng to direct orders whilst at gun or tazer point. You should know better by following FearRP if a gun or tazer is pointed at you. Player will be suspended for a day for breaking FearRP

Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
(12-08-2016, 08:37 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 07:14 PM)jesseyh Wrote: Maybe add your Powerplay aswell, since I had a warrant after I was driving off in my black BMW and you "recognised" me in this red car.

Also with over 350 hours, you should know how FearRP works

Since you shot at me FearRP was off, should know that with 1000+ hours.
Warned for posting after approval.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]