How to make Fearless great again
Unreal that you are actually trying to re-spark this old argument. Almost everyone's opinion is stated in OLD threads so there's no point in discussing it further.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-27-2016, 11:04 AM)Midget Wrote: Unreal that you are actually trying to re-spark this old argument. Almost everyone's opinion is stated in OLD threads so there's no point in discussing it further.

He's only defending the owner of his community, and rightfully.
Not really 're-sparking' anything.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
I beg to differ
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-27-2016, 01:59 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 05:32 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 04:46 PM)Kahjo Wrote: By not copying other communities.

You mean the community that copied our gamemode?

Cute. Ask Temar how much he wrote for the gamemode please Smile

OT: Glad to see FL are adding content. Something we tried to do many times but were blocked. A little credit in the future would be appreciated though Wink

Honestly i don't really care whats happened in the past [like, at all].

What i said was mainly due to me, been sick of people like kahjo.

(12-26-2016, 06:24 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 11:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I want a useful thread, not an endless flame war.

Can we have a useful thread for once please?
Ya'll too busy focusing on the past, rather than the future. Open your eyes and focus on what's important if you really care.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Arkten, Marty, Random
This thread perfectly describes FL's problem: A community, including ex and current staff members, disappointed and having lost faith in the current team all the while arguing with themselves over who's right and who's wrong. If the boat is sinking it matters not who made the hole, why the hole is there, what the hole means, how the hole could have been fixed sooner or how big the hole is. It's a hole, it's been there for a long time, it just needs fixed and once the hole is fixed then we can worry about what port we're sailing towards. The problem is not that we don't know how to fix the hole, the problem is that there has been an obvious lack of interest in fixing said hole over the years and people have been abandoning ship due to having lost all hope, with many to follow if things remain the same.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 3 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Broccoli, Haarek
(12-27-2016, 06:11 PM)Holdem Wrote: This thread perfectly describes FL's problem: A community, including ex and current staff members, disappointed and having lost faith in the current team all the while arguing with themselves over who's right and who's wrong. If the boat is sinking it matters not who made the hole, why the hole is there, what the hole means, how the hole could have been fixed sooner or how big the hole is. It's a hole, it's been there for a long time, it just needs fixed and once the hole is fixed then we can worry about what port we're sailing towards. The problem is not that we don't know how to fix the hole, the problem is that there has been an obvious lack of interest in fixing said hole over the years and people have been abandoning ship due to having lost all hope, with many to follow if things remain the same.

Beautiful proverb of the scenario. But you didnt name the "hole" that is being the lack of interest of fixing. Because if I am thinking of the same "hole" then we can see where this goes.
I find it cute that you lot get triggered by Kahjo writing one little thing. Stop replying to them any maybe these update posts won't cause issues.

OT: Development team is the one thing that needs sorting more then anything. Updates need to be though about more and in categories like "The Clothing Line" update or something with new custom clothes n shit. You get where I coming from. Get more professional updates out and I am sure it will gain more players.

Oh and PLEASE change the hud. I could not care less how but give it a new look, I know the community has been around since 2008 but it needs a new make over the poor thing.
Regards, Midget

(12-26-2016, 06:36 PM)Dobby Wrote: I think we are looking for ideas, if you have a negative opinion feel free to share it, just don't provoke a flame war. This thread is to make fearless great again.