How to make Fearless great again
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
By not copying other communities.
(12-26-2016, 04:46 PM)Kahjo Wrote: By not copying other communities.

You mean the community that copied our gamemode?

The following 3 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • Broccoli, Random, DreeBott
(12-26-2016, 05:32 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:

I'm not going to go into severe detail unless requested for sake of preventing a flame war, but with all due respect that argument is extremely flawed.

I'm not a part of that community either anymore btw before you pin that against me.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
How about we all stop hating on other communities? I thought this Drama was over 2 years ago and is at the moment just getting a bit petty. Sure, both communities are great in their own way, I'm sure some people want updates which the other community has and the same with them to us. If you're going to start arguing about the recent update you are not benefiting anyone. Not only are you making our community have a more toxic environment on the forums, but you are also giving your community a bad name. Every person of a community represents it and you shouldn't forget that. Now how about we stop this behavior. It's not like we're going to go to every other Garry's Mod community and say "Right, we're going to bring out a car update - So you can't do that, but you can release a food update", that is silly and won't get anyone anywhere. We're all progressing at our own speed and shouldn't throw hate at the slower party.

Soul, you're doing a great job at the moment, as is the entire team. I'm a very happy chappy at the moment.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 6 users Like Divey's post:
  • Balls, Random, Rylund, DreeBott, mintblackbeard, Yellow
(12-06-2016, 11:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I want a useful thread, not an endless flame war.
The following 4 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Broccoli, Random, DreeBott, mintblackbeard
I think we are looking for ideas, if you have a negative opinion feel free to share it, just don't provoke a flame war. This thread is to make fearless great again.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Random
the update for on ce has made me wanna go on fl
(12-26-2016, 08:18 PM)Blade Wrote: the update for on ce has made me wanna go on fl

In english?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Haarek
(12-26-2016, 08:19 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 08:18 PM)Blade Wrote: the update for on ce has made me wanna go on fl

In english?

"the update for once has made me wana go on fl"

he put a space between on and ce and by fl he means FearLess
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Arkten, Haarek
(12-26-2016, 05:32 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:

Cute. Ask Temar how much he wrote for the gamemode please Smile

OT: Glad to see FL are adding content. Something we tried to do many times but were blocked. A little credit in the future would be appreciated though Wink
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Agorith, Eclipze, Labrador