How to make Fearless great again
I would guess that most of the old dedicated members are perm'd anyway?
(12-18-2016, 03:33 PM)Blade Wrote: I would guess that most of the old dedicated members are perm'd anyway?

What would make you say that?
what makes me think that? I check the ban page every day and there is usally a perma ban
(12-18-2016, 03:33 PM)Blade Wrote: I would guess that most of the old dedicated members are perm'd anyway?

What would you consider old and dedicated?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-18-2016, 04:29 PM)Blade Wrote: what makes me think that? I check the ban page every day and there is usally a perma ban

That doesn't have to mean that the old and dedicated are perma banned, due to the fact you stumble upon some perma bans?

.. Now when that's said, let's get back to the topic.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Random
If everyone is saying 'fearless was great again back in my day' - which is true is was better back than - why not take a phew steps back?

I am not saying remove updates and that, I am suggesting why not add things which made the server back then? Try out old maps, introduce the old cars again (Hummer!) and if this happens it might bring back some old players that were loved by everyone!?

Hopefully this made sense!
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Eclipze, dawson270500, Luna
(12-18-2016, 04:29 PM)Blade Wrote: what makes me think that? I check the ban page every day and there is usally a perma ban

Just because you personally usually see a perm on the ban list doesn't automatically equal to those permed users having been 'old & dedicated'.
More often than not they're just toxic, malicious intentioned none dedicated scrubs.
Can we add an RP map with snow in it to replace v2d until like late January most games i go t they have the Christmas vibe on it.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I have a couple of ideas:
-Have more passiveRP nights
-Lighten punishments
-Audit the staff team(Yes,all staff members)
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
something that would stop people from leaving after like 10 hours would be to lighten some punishments for lower hours players, if someone breaks NLR and they have like one hour give them a chance to go away, if they don't by all means give them like a 30 minute ban from their current job or something, but they wont really have a proper grasp of NLR yet, and probably wont of read the rules I've never read the rules on the server in full and I've got 250 hours(there is way too many of them for someone who can hardly read). Also before they are banned for something like NLR or CDM try to explain to them what they did wrong, if they wont listen by all means ban them without finishing explaining.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 2 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • Haarek, RobotDuck