How to make Fearless great again
(12-11-2016, 05:47 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 05:45 PM)Create Wrote: -snip-
 Rules should be enforced on both Server and Forums

They're all fair points, but i haven't seen you on the servers for weeks/months...

- I agree that mainstreet is a complete mingefest!

My PC has packed in, I am aiming to get a new one at Christmas however I am focusing on school work.
[BUMP]

Just because i want to keep up hope that this thread will not just disappear.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Robbtja
I would love a map change to soul to force people to v2d I mean fuck what other people think lol it's worth a try for a day on the weekend. How about a v2d passive night?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Ban wipe and let us minges have another attempt at not minging
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
(12-13-2016, 10:16 PM)Vimpto Wrote: Ban wipe and let us minges have another attempt at not minging

Lets not do that.
Make V2D Great Again!
(12-13-2016, 08:39 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I would love a map change to soul to force people to v2d I mean fuck what other people think lol it's worth  a try for a day on the weekend.  How about a v2d passive night?

There has been a halloween passive night, not long ago.. didn't really help
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Random
(12-14-2016, 12:01 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 08:39 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I would love a map change to soul to force people to v2d I mean fuck what other people think lol it's worth  a try for a day on the weekend.  How about a v2d passive night?

How bad was it?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-14-2016, 01:27 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 12:01 PM)Kahjo Wrote:

How bad was it?

Wasn't bad at all. I'm sure we had at least 50 people for an hour.
Ever since v4b1 was put in I think it was so much more boring.

Big map but not enough players. v2d was the stuff because the city was bustling and there was something to do everyday. v4b1 has a weird vibe and it doesn't seem as good as v2d.

Day and night cycle is bittersweet to me. It's good for crime RP in my eyes, but the crime amount I think is the same day and night. No one uses the night cycle that I've seen.

v2d allowed new players a more friendly experience because it was smaller and didn't have so much to explore, but yet v2d was big enough for enormous possibilities.

EDIT: Also, removing v4b1 will help people with bad computers play on v2d.
I don't think this is a possibility but I think lowering the maximum player count would do the server some good. 65 or 60 would be a good maximum player count. Helps the server costs and increases the demand for joining the server.

TLDR I think v4b1 and the day & night cycle is the reason that FL:RP got bad. Put v2d in as the only playable map!