How to make Fearless great again
(12-08-2016, 09:47 AM)Zecon Wrote: For that extra driving space and yacht, the close community was sacrificed.

You got me by this point laughing on the floor.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Zecon
(12-07-2016, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Alright, there are some nice ideas already in this thread, keep them coming.

It's not my mission to have a hype here. I want to make the server great again and especially listen to the players and their ideas.

So far I've noted down:

- More updates, but not just content. Give jobs such as Fireman, Nexus Desk Secretary and other jobs more to do.
- Make the market more logical, prices that are better balanced.
- Improve the economy, have more things to spend/invest money on.
- Promote new developers and fast. I have already one person that I think will do a great job. You probably know who I mean. I of course need to gather more people. I'm going to contact him this evening (if he's online)
- Make it easy for developers to implement things. Stop with the first-checking method and trust the developers fully. We should just make backups frequently and the gamemode script can't really get messed up.
- Look at the activity of some staff members.
- Improve my own activity. I'm certainly going to do this.

It's late, but it's not too late. 2017 we're going to start greatly.

More feedback would be appreciated!

That ^
Wipe everything(Inventory, Money, RPP's etc.) except for Bans, Blacklists and Hours.
(12-08-2016, 01:24 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Alright, there are some nice ideas already in this thread, keep them coming.

It's not my mission to have a hype here. I want to make the server great again and especially listen to the players and their ideas.

So far I've noted down:

- More updates, but not just content. Give jobs such as Fireman, Nexus Desk Secretary and other jobs more to do.
- Promote new developers and fast. I have already one person that I think will do a great job. You probably know who I mean. I of course need to gather more people. I'm going to contact him this evening (if he's online)
- Make it easy for developers to implement things. Stop with the first-checking method and trust the developers fully. We should just make backups frequently and the gamemode script can't really get messed up.

That ^
Wipe everything(Inventory, Money, RPP's etc.) except for Bans, Blacklists and Hours.

Okay, goodbye what is left of FL.

Nah, but in all seriousness, that would kill the server stone dead tbh.

And you really think people who pay for things are gonna like that?

The following 2 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • DreeBott, Arkten

So far I've noted down:

That ^

Nope nope nope.
The following 1 user Likes RobotDuck's post:
  • mintblackbeard

So far I've noted down:

That ^

You are either trolling or retarded.

If 1st option, then it was a good one, if 2nd, well then..
(12-07-2016, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: -Snip-

That ^

I'd prefer not to have this, all the time you've put into playing, achving items, just gone?

But i get the idea of it, still. it's just way too much work to put in again to achive everything again.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(12-08-2016, 02:11 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: ---

That ^

I have to be retarded then.
(12-08-2016, 02:17 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 02:11 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: ---

That ^

I have to be retarded then.

I can confirm his mental state...
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott
Think of the activity issue as a tree diagram. If those at the higher part of the tree are inactive, it is more likely that those below will also be more inactive. I am not trying to bash anyone here or be disrespectful, but the problem starts with the absence of an Owner and lack of SA presence. You almost never see Avgar around, who is also a developer, Infernaw is almost never around anymore, and Snowred is the only decently active SA.

As I asked in my resignation thread, please be around for the community and staff more. Not just when it's in crisis.

This results in a feeling of nothing ever getting accomplished which it feels like it never will as a result of the absence of those who lead our community and staff team. The feeling this resulted in was a large reason why I resigned.

I have brought an idea to you a few months ago with how we can advertise, and that is sponsoring YouTube videos. How to pay for this you ask? Donation revenue. It may not be the first choice but it is certainly a good "if all else fails" kind of idea.

With the lack of things getting done and the absence of authoritative figures for those of us that were/are on the administrative team, it provides little incentive for us to stay around, let alone players. When the players also see nothing changing, they have little incentive to stay around.
The following 9 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Danny Boy, Robbtja, Ratatoskrr, Broccoli, Divey, Ghost, RobotDuck, Luna, Agorith
THE FINAL SOLUTION
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • RobotDuck