How to make Fearless great again
(04-29-2017, 12:35 PM)Yonno Wrote: One map, 3 letters.

V5P.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Luna
(04-29-2017, 01:36 PM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote:

V5P.

This,

and, fix lag.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Luna

V5P.
I hope new sa gets elected soon. Things might be able to get done sooner and it's always nicer to split the work between two people.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Something that is not perhaps seen as visibly as one would like is the immense internal efforts by the staff for the past few months. I've been nothing but positively surprised with the strong teamwork our staff has displayed and it brings good things with it, eventually. I'm truthfully lucky to be apart of a team this collectively dedicated on matters beyond imagination.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Random
I don't understand though why all the curtains I understand some things are vital to keep hidden but idk I guess it feels nice when us normal plebs are in the know.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Greed^
(04-29-2017, 05:02 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I don't understand though why all the curtains I understand some things are vital to keep hidden but idk I guess it feels nice when us normal plebs are in the know.

Sometimes the staff team act like the American government l0l
(04-29-2017, 05:02 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I don't understand though why all the curtains I understand some things are vital to keep hidden but idk I guess it feels nice when us normal plebs are in the know.

I think the promotion of Floodify and the announcement regarding the demotion of the past two SA's is a big step forward into being more transparent with us. I'm confident in the future, once everything is settled we will be in the know more.
One word:Transparency
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-29-2017, 05:02 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I don't understand though why all the curtains I understand some things are vital to keep hidden but idk I guess it feels nice when us normal plebs are in the know.

Then what could you possibly want to know.. Anything in specific?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]