Perma banned since 2012
Your name: Beenkii
Your ban ID:6269
Banned by:[FL] WorldWideCoffee|TG|

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: -

Reason for unban: So yeah I woke up today and thought of fearless rp and what a fun time i had in this game/server, then i remembered i was perma banned for scamming.
I have learnt from my mistakes and i would never do it again and since im 4 years older now almost 5 i think im worth a new shot i can promise you im a changed man!
I'm sorry if the ban id isnt Right but i had the ID in a diffrent thred and i couldnt find the Ban
im really sorry the steam ID is STEAM_0:1:47622896
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Backseat Moderation
(12-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Beenkii Wrote: Your name: Beenkii

Reason for unban: So yeah I woke up today and thought of fearless rp and what a fun time i had in this game/server, then i remembered i was perma banned for scamming.
I have learnt from my mistakes and i would never do it again and since im 4 years older now almost 5 i think im worth a new shot i can promise you im a changed man!
I would unban you. Good Luck!
(12-06-2016, 05:02 PM)Red Knight Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Beenkii Wrote: Your name: Beenkii

I would unban you. Good Luck!

SoulRipper Wrote:2. You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
    a) The banned person
    b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

Warned.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]