Forgotten games.
so following a post by some dude called tawxen who helped me find a game that i had been looking for for the past 11 years, i decided to make this thread, its to help you guys who played a game before and don't remember its name find it again, So to help me find that game, you need to describe:-

1-The Graphics, and from what time these graphics could come from, i.e 2005, early 1990s, mids and lates.

2- The Gameplay, pretty self explanatory.

3- The characters, what they wore and if you can remember their names

4- what the box art looked like.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • trxsh
ok so theres this game that was really blocky and had infinite worlds and the textures looked so shitty with 16x16 textures do you know it? plssss help!!!
(12-02-2016, 10:02 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: ok so theres this game that was really blocky and had infinite worlds and the textures looked so shitty with 16x16 textures do you know it? plssss help!!!!!
F*ck off, this is a serious thread
( tho its minecraft)
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • trxsh
(12-02-2016, 10:06 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 10:02 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: ok so theres this game that was really blocky and had infinite worlds and the textures looked so shitty with 16x16 textures do you know it? plssss help!!!!!
( tho its minecraft)

im srs ok thx!!!11
(12-02-2016, 10:07 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 10:06 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
( tho its minecraft)

im srs ok thx!!!11
try harder, srs, please try harder
fuck off i have all rights to post here so i will if it so is the last thing i do
*Bill* its 2d and has an Italian plumber in it. *Whisper* its Super Mario if you don't know
* dawson270500 face palms
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
i made this thread to help people, can it be please be moved to the games section?
That dude has a name xD
one time i lost my disc of spore but then i bought it on steam while it was on sale and then i found it later