How hard is it to get RP Points?
I don't know, but I often built very nice things and roleplayed good, didnt get anything. Thats why I'm asking
First of all what everyone will tell you is, dont RP for the points. Tho most people do. Now its really not that hard tbh. Just make an original RP, a nice build and enjoy yourself. Trust me they will come.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • mintblackbeard
You have to passive RP for 3 hours straight using /me Breathes in = ez RPP
* Awestruck lifts right leg
* Awestruck moves it forward a bit
* Awestruck places it down again

* Awestruck lifts left leg
* Awestruck moves it forward a bit
* Awestruck places it down again

* Awestruck continues to do this forty more times.

Awestruck's guide to BRILLIANT PassiveRP!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 7 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Panda, Jonas, Broccoli, sebasti161, DreeBott, dawson270500, Wolven
10x easier than before; I only have 5 at 500 hours, would probably be many more if teachers were around when i actually played

You used to have to befriend admins to get RP points, who would basically give them out without giving a shit as long as you were actually friends (especially if you join their clan). Now, you just have to be friends with teachers, who are a lot younger and dumber and willing to give them out as long as you attend an event, although some of them don't like to give out any points because they are aggrieved that they had to do absurd shit to reach the RPP req. to finally be a teacher. (and many times didn't get a point, unless friends with admins/teachers)

If you're not friends with any of them, you'll have to embark on something "unique" which pretty much means doing something that is entirely useless and won't get you money or fun; just pretend like it's going well in /advert and maybe get a point if an admin/teacher sees you /me enough.

You might as well admit the RP was a waste of time if you don't get a point, your best bet is by far to make friends with people who can give points
Create an original RP, and get really into the RP, develop a character, this is where you can get the most fun out if it.

Tip: Don't roleplay for the points, it'll just cause you to get extreamly bored.

Good Luck!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(12-01-2016, 09:20 PM)edgie Wrote: 10x easier than before; I  only have 5 at 500 hours, would probably be many more if teachers were around when i actually played

You used to have to befriend admins to get RP points, who would basically give them out without giving a shit as long as you were actually friends (especially if you join their clan). Now, you just have to be friends with teachers, who are a lot younger and dumber and willing to give them out as long as you attend an event, although some of them don't like to give out any points because they are aggrieved that they had to do absurd shit  to reach the RPP req. to finally be a teacher. (and many times didn't get a point, unless friends with admins/teachers)

If you're not friends with any of them, you'll have to embark on something "unique" which pretty much means doing something that is entirely useless and won't get you money or fun; just pretend like it's going well in /advert and maybe get a point if an admin/teacher sees you /me enough.

You might as well admit the RP was a waste of time if you don't get a point, your best bet is by far to make friends with people who can give points

Someone seems to have a grudge...
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • General Weed, DreeBott, mintblackbeard, Wolven
Just build a decent dupe, have a decent idea, and hope for the best.
(12-01-2016, 09:20 PM)edgie Wrote: 10x easier than before; I  only have 5 at 500 hours, would probably be many more if teachers were around when i actually played

You used to have to befriend admins to get RP points, who would basically give them out without giving a shit as long as you were actually friends (especially if you join their clan). Now, you just have to be friends with teachers, who are a lot younger and dumber and willing to give them out as long as you attend an event, although some of them don't like to give out any points because they are aggrieved that they had to do absurd shit  to reach the RPP req. to finally be a teacher. (and many times didn't get a point, unless friends with admins/teachers)

When I was a teacher, I only gave a point to one of my friends one single time, and that was because he did a very exceptional job. I hate giving my friends points by some reason..
Is mostly enjoyed the new players trying RP out for the first time, even tho the RP wasn't perfect, I still gave them a point for doing their best. That will for sure make them RP again.
Sadly, I'm not a teacher anymore, so I don't control who gets points anymore. Now I just tip the teachers/staff whenever I see a small RP that deserves a point.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Smile 
Thank you all for the good answers! Smile