Unban Request.
Your name: JesusStarfish

Your ban ID: 67634

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:113870758[/b]

Reason: Random Raiding, Racism, Insulting Staff, 'Ban be forever you prick' No problem

Staff member who banned you:  Audacter

Reason why you should be unbanned:
I should be unbanned as I have been banned for over a year and I have matured greatly. I feel I am now ready to join back into the
community.
Hello,

I'll try to contact Audactor so he can make a statement on this.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Thanks.
(11-30-2016, 07:46 PM)Smiv Wrote: Thanks.

?
Hello,

I'd like to see you put more effort into this unban request before I'd even as much as consider giving you a second chance.
1 line of text is far from enough to convince me that you've changed since you got banned.
Hello, 
My apologizes for the delay as I have literally just found out about this UBR. The nature of your ban was quite severe, as you violated quite a number of serious server rules. However as you have said, it has been over a year and I'm sure you have changed and now want to RP within the server, of which I am fully supportive though. However I believe that no rule breakage of this should ever happen again without serious consequence.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Hello,

You have shown zero interest in this unban request since I replied to this thread, if you wanted to be unbanned from the server you would most likely check this thread once every few days at least. With this said, UBR denied.

Audacter
Thank you for replying to the thread, we appreciate it.