Report: [FL:RP] Gizmo
Name of player: [FL:RP] Gizmo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126808740

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: V4B1

Summary: I think he wanted me for wreakless driving ad we had a bit of a chase but then he started shooting at me without a valid reason killing me.

Rule : 12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.
I never put anyones life at risk and i never got a gun out or anything like that, him killing me is just RDM

Evidence: Uploading
[Image: giphy.gif]
Should have just stopped, instead you run me all around the entire City making me look like an idiot because you want to run for "no reason"
I had enough, when you were by the nexus I yelled at you to stop or I will open fire. You didn't, so I shot you.
You get out of your car, and try to get into another car, which is breaking FearRP.
(11-29-2016, 08:49 AM)Gizmo Wrote: Should have just stopped, instead you run me all around the entire City making me look like an idiot because you want to run for "no reason"
I had enough, when you were by the nexus I yelled at you to stop or I will open fire. You didn't, so I shot you.
You get out of your car, and try to get into another car, which is breaking FearRP.

Excuse me? Lyeing in the courthouse here. I have evidence of you not saying a thing and just shooting.

2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.
I don't care what evidence you have here bud, if you didn't hear me then it is what it is.
If you would have just stopped like a normal human being who didn't do a thing wrong, you wouldn't have to be wasting your time whining here.
I recommend you truly get over yourself though, all you had to do was stop, that's it.
Instead you insist on running from me for no reason, when I wasn't even going to arrest you in the first place, only ask you to be safe.
So go ahead, give me a ban cause I truly don't care, I just hope that you'll stop running from the police for no good reason at all.
Personally i think its fun to run from the police and see them fail or break a rule. I'm not whining, I'm keeping the community safe from minges like you.
You're actually mod hunting, don't call me a minge cause that's not the case.
Get the hell over yourself bud, you're not making a difference.
WTF is mod hunting?
"I'm keeping the community safe from minges like you. "
That is truly a pathetic thing to say.
Edit: Just seen your video as well, and I might add that you're actually right, I was TOO FAR away for you to hear me, so that's on me.
But the end of the video, I wasn't gonna ask you to get out cause I already had yelled for you to stop (which you didn't hear).
Regardless, you SHOULD have stopped once I shot you, you didn't have to run to your other getaway car. Had you stopped, you'd have lived.
Approved.

Closing note: After reviewing the evidence and reading the comments I've decided to blacklist Gizmo from weapons for 2 hours. This is because there was no character interaction, you never gave any commands for him to get out of the vehicle, instead you just shot him.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]