UBLR: RobotDuck
Your name: RobotDuck

Your blacklist ID: 86222

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6295212

Reason: BRA (76329) - 16.8

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Generation

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

In the reply to my report, this is what Generation said:

"PavolGaming was right, you broke the rules: in this case, there was a witness (the gun dealer). However, he shouldn't have broke FearRP."

The gun dealer was not really a witness here? He was in the car of the guy I was mugging and I also planned to mug him. Logs should have me saying something like "Drop 500 also/as well", although I could have said it in voice, I don't remember by now. After killing Pavol though I couldn't be bothered to continue and drove away.

What I'm saying is if you blacklisted me for there being a clear 'witness' in the mugging, then it's sort of incorrect as the guy was just another 'victim'. If you blacklisted me for mugging in public (which imo that place isnt, but hey what can I do) then I'll understand the blacklist.

Oh and I also noticed the guy I reported didn't actually receive any punishment? Might wanna check that idk.
(11-26-2016, 03:04 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: The gun dealer was not really a witness here? He was in the car of the guy I was mugging and I also planned to mug him.

Do you have evidence of it ?

Oh, by the way, you claim that Pavol didn't got punished, but he did: 3 days of suspension for Breaking FearRP (cf: ban 74750)
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I'll see if I can find something.

For some reason yesterday that ban wasn't showing up, I could see it if I went by number, but not by steamid. All good now though.
No evidence.
Denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]