Alot of respect to this guy.
Don't debate on whether the video is fake or not, the message is vividly clear. Even when you have hit rock bottom and you are at your weakest, you must recover from whatever has brought you down and it will make you a stronger, and better person.
I've had friends in the same position as this guy, even worse.... IT can also be really hard for a friend to hear and know what your friend has done or is going to do. But I stuck by my friend, I didn't judge him by the things he had done or he was going to do, Of course I stopped and persuaded him to not do anything stupid, It's still hard to think your friend you've known for around 11 years would do something like this.
So much damn drama
(12-05-2011, 12:52 AM)GunFISH Wrote: This might come off abit harsh and I suppose it is, but I can't respect people who've done this, I've been bullied I've been freaking beat up attacked spat at and mugged, life isn't fair and it will never be, all you can do is to pick yourself up and rise above it, you can talk about the issues yes but in the end only yourself can do something about it.

I am very sorry but people who seek attention on a public forum just pisses me off, share your thoughts with people who actually give a shit, and go see a freaking psychiatrist if things are that bad with you, they do help.

What I will respect though is that you feel you have to respect him equal, I just wont.
A-fucking-men.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I cried while watching this. Fuck those gay bullies.
Bullies make me want to go **BAM** i discuss them if i see sombody getting bullied oh my word i wouldnt let them get away with it poor guy though Sad
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOd7QaDmBEM

Look at how original he is.
This girl however DID commit suicide.
I am 100% sure this video isn't fake. I mean, you can just see the pain in his eyes.. This guy is damn serious ;s.

Actually, I really feel sorry for this guy..
And about him posting it on youtube, everybody got his own way to handle/process their problems.

Dryblood Wrote:Also the bravery of this boy, doing this he is venting his feelings out to the world, telling him to man-up will never help him at all.

Agree..
Holy shit!

+3.000.000 views now. Damn this is going fast!
it had 50k yesterday... O_O