Alot of respect to this guy.
Heart 
Hey guys,

I was wandering around my facebook news, when this turned up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...dkNn3Ei-Lg

It must have been hard to make a video like this, 150k+ views.

Take your time to watch and read the whole video.

Respect.

Share your thoughts.

(Sorry for fail spellings just ignore it.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It's very sad, but Why does he have to be such a drama queen..

You don't seek for help on youtube.. my freaking god..

TBH The bullies are probably all "SUCCESS" now.. He gives them what they want.
About 2 hours ago that was around the 40k mark, that is going viral.

But yeah, we all have troubles and we all get upset but he really needs to man up.Nervous

You don't really post that on youtube, the home of trolls but luckily he is getting a lot of support.
With one friend where can he turn, bullying makes the you feel like the world is against you and that no one cares.

But there are positives, look at his grammar for example, to say he has not hit high school and has better grammar then half of the people on this forum is very good indeed.

Also the bravery of this boy, doing this he is venting his feelings out to the world, telling him to man-up will never help him at all.

If the bully's want him to contemplate suicide then good job.... pricks.
The following 4 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Toby, equal, Theblackshadowofgod
(12-04-2011, 09:06 PM)Dryblood Wrote: he has not hit high school and has better grammar then half of the people on this forum is very good indeed.

bully's

Dgefsggsfsts....

Anyways, this is kind of fake to me. I once saw a girl do exactly the same. She was called Jade I believe. She also did the thing with the pieces of paper, written on.
She was a pretty girl, and she DID suicide 3 days after the video.
Now this kid comes showing up with about the same text as that girl had.
I don't know whether it is fake or not, and I'm not going to judge about that either, but it sure looks fake to me.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
I don't care for these types of videos.
I see them pop up all the time.
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]

The following 1 user Likes Kmac's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
I think the samaritans might be a better choice for dealing with this problem than making a youtube video.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-04-2011, 09:36 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I think the samaritans might be a better choice for dealing with this problem than making a youtube video.

Exactly. Someone should have directed him to a shrink rather than Youtube.
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]

This might come off abit harsh and I suppose it is, but I can't respect people who've done this, I've been bullied I've been fucking beat up attacked spat at and mugged, life isn't fair and it will never be, all you can do is to pick yourself up and rise above it, you can talk about the issues yes but in the end only yourself can do something about it.

I am very sorry but people who seek attention on a public forum just pisses me off, share your thoughts with people who actually give a shit, and go see a fucking psychiatrist if things are that bad with you, they do help.

What I will respect though is that you feel you have to respect him equal, I just wont.
The following 2 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Lani
Poor guy Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.