Kube008
This is going of topic now, you can clearly see that the player that has been reported broke fear to from the video by robotduck.
Lastly, I don't have evidence my self but someone else might, I noticed one of you calling everyone noobs etc In ooc, correct me if I am incorrect.
Good job avoiding a load of my points.

"The whole situation was a stalemate! No FearRP applies!"

Exactly? No FearRP meant we could pull guns out.

"Did you even saw the video? 2:30min. no doubt."

"You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint". Here is the exact frame where I take out my weapon (I'm on the right):

[Image: nKibIm1.png]

You weren't even focused on me, I even tried going a bit to the side to pull out my gun.

Nice rant against aggressive rp, if only you didn't do the same thing

Nice signature as well: "Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally".
Aaaaaand you're calling us "fucking retards", noice.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Okay. I am so tired of this shit. I cant belive there are people on the world who are spending tons of hours
in a report just to show there "internet-balls". Just saying.

Goat
Could you stop your useless posts? "He did this" "You can clearly see this" "I am always right i dont
need any evidence" Yeah the last one was ironic. But just stay silent if you dont have any evidence. All
you can do is giving some statements without any proof.

I wont repeat all the things which were written by thekalk. He said a lot of true stuff. I agree with all of it

RobotDuck
First of all. You are one of those sad people i meant in my first line.
Thanks a lot for supporting my statement.
(11-25-2016, 02:14 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: Exactly? No FearRP meant we could pull guns out.
You misunderstood the point.

(11-25-2016, 02:14 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: Here is the exact frame where I take out my weapon (I'm on the right):
(Again thanks for proofing my statement in my first line. I wish i had so much time for such kind of shit)
Gunpoint doesnt mean that i have all the time directly looking at you mate. That would be such annoying cause
you never could threat two people in the same moment. But both persons wouldnt put out there weapons if there
was someone with a weapon out.

And stop spamming random links somewhere to the internet or the forum... quite annoying to read tons of text
everytime you are posting something.
And like my friend and i said before. We arent ranting against AggressiveRP. We are just saying that the
"RP" you are doing is no RP. Its money grinding. Showing balls. Proofing your poorness in Reallife.
Things like that but no aRP. And there is a difference between a mug in a park without any witness and
taking people hostage every 10 min just to fap on it or earning money. The first one. Thats aRP. And yeah
the game needs aRP cause without it, it would be pretty boring. But the game and the whole online world dont
need players like you. (Just my opinion) I cant belive that you and your group doing this day for day and week
for week without getting bored. Thats sad.

And the last thing:
Mate... really? Are you kidding me? Now, in a player Report, you are ranting against the signature of my friend?
Are you even serious? Hey.. Hey Goat. THAT is off topic. You should talk with your friend about that.

God let this shit ends. Give those guys a life.
'RobotDuck
First of all. You are one of those sad people' 'God let this shit ends. Give those guys a life.'
was that realy needed?
also '(Just my opinion) I cant belive that you and your group doing this day for day and week
for week without getting bored. Thats sad.' is this even true and who is 'your group' do you meen the clan or the rebels
lastly you dont need to insalt us in this was calling us sad ect if you want to ask how you insalting us all show you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
"Okay. I am so tired of this shit. I cant belive there are people on the world who are spending tons of hours
in a report just to show there "internet-balls". Just saying."

"I've lost the argument so I'm going to just call you out on random shit"

"He said a lot of true stuff"

lol

"RobotDuck First of all. You are one of those sad people i meant in my first line."

brb gonna frame this on my wall

"You misunderstood the point."

Then say what I got wrong?

"I wish i had so much time for such kind of shit"

Seems you've got a lot of time as well mate, considering you are still replying to this.

"Gunpoint doesnt mean that i have all the time directly looking at you mate. That would be such annoying cause
you never could threat two people in the same moment. But both persons wouldnt put out there weapons if there
was someone with a weapon out."

Thanks for completely missing the point about you not being focused on me at all. I was also never given any commands by you, which afaik means I am somewhat exempt from FearRP.

"And stop spamming random links somewhere to the internet or the forum... quite annoying to read tons of text
everytime you are posting something."

lol

"And like my friend and i said before. We arent ranting against AggressiveRP. We are just saying that the
"RP" you are doing is no RP. Its money grinding. Showing balls. Proofing your poorness in Reallife.
Things like that but no aRP. And there is a difference between a mug in a park without any witness and
taking people hostage every 10 min just to fap on it or earning money. The first one. Thats aRP. And yeah
the game needs aRP cause without it, it would be pretty boring. But the game and the whole online world dont
need players like you. (Just my opinion) I cant belive that you and your group doing this day for day and week
for week without getting bored. Thats sad."

lol

"Mate... really? Are you kidding me? Now, in a player Report, you are ranting against the signature of my friend?"

I didn't rant about it, I just mentioned it at the end because it was really ironic.

"God let this shit ends. Give those guys a life."

lol

Edit: Can someone actually look into this? At this point we are just both flaming each other and going off topic.
Yes, it was a nice trap set up against the officer. However, why did you do that in the first place? What roleplay background did you have to attack the officer?

I'd just like to get that point cleared so that this case can close. Because yes, he shouldn't have opened fire when he was surrounded and continuously told to put the gun down. But how did this whole thing get started?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
"Yes, it was a nice trap set up against the officer."

Not really? We were just chilling around our base, at least I think so, I only came to the base at 1:48 (in kalk's video, you can see me pulling up).

"What roleplay background did you have to attack the officer?"

He gunned down one of our guys? You can see me being told this at the beginning of my video.

The whole situation was honestly a clusterfuck. The only reason I pulled a gun out was because I saw my teammate had pulled a gun out. You can even see my putting it down at some points in kalk's video. At the end of that video you also see Frost asking for the reason we pulled guns. Doesn't also help that we got into an ooc argument.
Know i can answer this thread again. Because someone (Thanks Infernaw) brought this thread back to the topic.
I want to say RobotDuck, what sense does it make when you splitting all of our posts and giving your "comments". Look at your post at 6:42 P.M. You split my post and wrote some offtopic bullshit to every single part of it. "lol" for 4 times. or "brb gonna frame this on my wall" or ""I've lost the argument so I'm going to just call you out on random shit"" could you PLEASE stay cool and write to the topic? Thanks.

First off all. Yeah maybe it wasn't my best idea to shoot against 5 or more people. But it was a bit frustrating after the X time they were doing such kind of "RP". My Character and me didn't saw any possibilty to get out of the situation without loosing his (my character) life. So he shot. At least he wanted to kill one person before dying. He was hopeless.

And to you RobotD.
I am thankful for the question "What roleplay background did you have to attack the officer?". Cause THAT is exactly the question i am asking myself the whole time. Why?
Your reason "He gunned down one of our guys" Is out of the context. Cause i shot one single time in the end of the situation. But you and your gang were threating me all the time.
And a Threat is an attack too. So you want to say that all of your actions were valid cause i wanted you guys to leave the truck to impound your car? It is valid to take me hostage cause you would have to
pay 500$ to get your vehicle back? I think that is what the Infernaw meant. But i am not sure.

And to my shots: I though all the time breaking FearRP is when i am pulling my gun. Not using it when i pulled it all the time. But if i am wrong please correct me. I mean, If i have a gun out
i could decide. Will i surrender? Or will i try my luck and start a fight. I could have mega overpowered shooter skills and beat all of my enemies. (Yeah 5 enemies is a bit unrealistic, but is there a rule
which says "If X people have you in gunpoint, the FearRP is active again."? I am not sure about that.

So thats all i have to say. Thanks for your efforts Infernaw.
Hello,

Upon reviewing this case I've come to a conclusion.
I'll be handing out a punishment both to Kube008 and Leon, they both broke FearRP in at least one(1) of the videos posted on this thread.

Kube008:
You were under gunpoint from quite a few people and you only had one(1) mp5 to fight them all, already here you should be able to tell that your only chance of surviving the situation would be to surrender. I'll be giving you a punishment of 12 hours ban from the servers.

Leon:
You ignored the officer who had a gun pointed at you whilst you were driving a Chrysler, you ignored his orders of getting out of the car and thus breaking FearRP.
I'll be giving you a punishment of 12 hours ban from the servers.

Everyone involved in this thread:
Please be more polite to each other when you are discussing a ban in the courthouse, there's no reason to begin insulting each other and disregarding their opinions on the case. I've given everyone who insulted another member or brought this thread off-topic a forum warning.