Kube008
Name of player: Kube008

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52436006

Time in GMT: 17:37

Server: v4b1

Summary: FearRP

Evidence:

hehe funny that you guys dont show the stalemate before. Smile
Technicaly you all broke FearRP but this does not belong in this thread.
Video will follow soon
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
(11-24-2016, 05:57 PM)thekalk Wrote: hehe funny that you guys dont show the stalemate before. Smile
Video will follow soon

This doesnt change the fact that your friend very clearly broke fear rp.
Okay i will really write something to this "report". 

First of all thank you for posting this minimum of evidence and leave the context away. Cause this one lonely minute shows only the time when you already pulled your weapons.
The thing is. The first guy of you was allowed to draw his weapon yeah. I will admint that. Cause i didnt see him behind the truck and he was alone with my partner. But the other guys? 
That was breaking FearRP cause i already took a gun out. He had a gun. I had. It was a stalemate. By the way. Cause of Fear RP you should act directly when i told you to leave the truck. Thanks.
The next thing is: We were just impounding. A nice RP. Always drawing a weapon when you are confronted with a RP situation. 
On the top of that you used a prop to "steal" the car back from the truck. You can avoid such situations if you are parking your car the right way.
PS: Respect for your reaction time. No minute and you finished a .. i will call it "report". It seems you are doing that often.

My point of view:
the whole situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV7IIF83...e=youtu.be
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
(11-24-2016, 06:12 PM)RobotDuck Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 05:57 PM)thekalk Wrote: hehe funny that you guys dont show the stalemate before. Smile
Video will follow soon

This doesnt change the fact that your friend very clearly broke fear rp.

"2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon."

It explains itself.

"2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). [...]"
It could count as unrealistic, because who is getting his gun out in the middle of the street just because his car gets impounded. Wich leads to antoher rule :

"16.8 [...],or where there’s a chance of someone seeing you committing the crime."
when was this rule broke by us? 2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
"First of all thank you for posting this minimum of evidence and leave the context away."

The video literally shows exactly where you broke FearRP, what other context do you need? That you were pissed at us OOC and this would allow you to kill us?

"The first guy of you was allowed to draw his weapon yeah. I will admint that."

Good that you realize this.

"That was breaking FearRP cause i already took a gun out. He had a gun. I had. It was a stalemate."

Exactly. I took out a gun since I was NOT under FearRP since as you put it yourself, it was a stalemate. I'm sure I could have run off and you would have done nothing, since you were in a stalemate with the other guy.

"By the way. Cause of Fear RP you should act directly when i told you to leave the truck. Thanks."

I'm not the one doing this in the video, but even then I don't see people not following FearRP for a prolonged period of time, unlike you.

"The next thing is: We were just impounding. A nice RP. Always drawing a weapon when you are confronted with a RP situation."

You should read this

"On the top of that you used a prop to "steal" the car back from the truck."

Not our problem that your truck makes a car get stuck in it.

"PS: Respect for your reaction time. No minute and you finished a .. i will call it "report". It seems you are doing that often."

I have no idea what you mean here, but I'll guess you are talking about how many reports I make. lol
"2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon."
"It explains itself."

Goat pulled a gun on an unarmed man. How is he breaking the rule?

"2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). [...]"
"It could count as unrealistic, because who is getting his gun out in the middle of the street just because his car gets impounded. Wich leads to antoher rule :"

You gunned down one of our members, did you forget about that?
Boy were is your brain?
"
"First of all thank you for posting this minimum of evidence and leave the context away."

The video literally shows exactly where you broke FearRP, what other context do you need? That you were pissed at us OOC and this would allow you to kill us?

"

The whole situation was a stalemate! No FearRP applies!

"
when was this rule broke by us? 2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.

"
Did you even saw the video?
2:30min
no doubt.

But this is making me angry:
"You should read this "

To sum it up this dude whoever he is made some sloppy arguments that passive roleplayers should stop crying about minor bullshit.

Though he seems to have spend a lot of time on the server he clearly does not understand, that passive roleplay is way harder to abuse but even more hard to master.

What i mean is it's fairly easy to understand how to raid, practise spray control and learn how to mug people. You dont need to have creativity or a brain to point a gun at people just practise.

What I dont think is so easy is, thinking of a concept for a creative roleplay, planning the concept, building the concept, ask admins for the concept, play a 5-8 hour session so you might get a Rppoint. Dealing with dumb players who dont understand the concept, Dealing with malicious players who want to exploit and ruin your concept.

And I can fully understand people who are pissed of at a 13 year old kid with a voice of a newborn who's pointing a gun at them and says 
"get on ground I hostage!"

And I can fully understand Police Officers and Seargents who are pissed of because its already the third hostage request from the same 8 dudes with galils wich shot them the last 2 times.

In my opinion there needs to be an equilibrium but this is too much for this thread.
Anyways, my appeal to you is be mature and dont ALWAYS be aggressive, you dont have to proof anything. And if you want to shoot people then play TDM, COD or BF4 this is a ROLEPLAY server even if it's SEMI-SERIOUS.