Report of Jessica Meebs and Elfons
(11-22-2016, 08:57 PM)Kube008 Wrote: Summary: Both players took me hostage and killed me randomly while i did my job as a police officer without affecting them.

1. It was not me taking you hostage.
2. I did not kill anyone.
3. " Without affecting them" ? You tried to arrest our man for something he did not do.(  The guy in orange prisoner clothes. I think it glitched). Technically one of you arrested one of the rebels in front of their house for an invalid reason and you did not want to negotiate or listen to explanation.
4. In the video i can clearly see you and your buddy breaking fearrp.
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
1. I just saw you two people on the vid.

2. Same as 1

3. I wasn't arresting somebody. I were on the other side on the street and saw the police man getting cdmed. I walked to him and pulled him to the side. Then two rebels tried to take me hostage.

4. a) I did my roleplay job and took care of the injured person.
    b) My "breaking FearRP" was after your random hostage try. And i didnt get enough time to react correctly to your "demand". You were shooting at the number "one". 
    c) Btw. Clearly to see was only your random hostage and following killing. I didn't pulled a weapon. I didn't run away. I was on the ground next to the injured person and was waiting
for something more than "follow me" cause you were standing 1 meter next to me. How close should i come to you when i am following you? Can you carry me into your base?
The police were unarmed in the video. There was no reason to actually pull the trigger.

Player report approved.

Closing notes: Jessica Meebs receives a blacklist for the RDM. Elfons is let off.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]