-Jessica Meebs (240) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304331442

-Elfons (241) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000016294

SteamID

Steam id of Jessica Meebs: STEAM_0:0:172032857

Steam id of Elfons: STEAM_0:0:19875283
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000016294][/url]

Time in GMT: 21:36 emt +1

Server: FearlessRP v4b1

Summary: Both players took me hostage and killed me randomly while i did my job as a police officer without affecting them.

Evidence:

-Involved-
May I also point out that it was a doomfort. You could only see there heads when shooting.
Please edit the STEAM IDs into the PR.

You have 24 hous to do so.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I don't know why i am here. I had only baseball at that time, for mugging people for 10 $. I was trying to stop the traffic and in video u can see i tried to help to move body carefully from street. I was rebel leader, my boys got angry because cops tried arrest my man for something he did not do, then some car driver hit cop, and he got injured( the moment in video). So my angry boys had them at gun point and told to leave( for fake accusation). They did not listen, got shot down. I did not attack him, or ordered to attack him.
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
I clearly did a count down you didnt follow
Actually did 2 countdowns but you still failed to listen so technically fearrp and you're little bud can reverse his steps cause he called for backup gunpointed and i also have evidence for that so stop being a salty sea seal and get a GRIP
-Not involved-

Steam id of Jessica Meebs: STEAM_0:0:172032857
Steam id of Elfons: STEAM_0:0:19875283

use this website http://steamidfinder.com/
-Involved-
( I was the one of the black cop who got shot last)

Please do not harass anyone here.

We are all at least a littlebit mature and can deal with things without swearing.

"4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option."

There was no reason to kill us both and me personally, I heard one countdown and I followed the instruction.

Secondly,
"8.1 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation."

We didn't even want to arrest you. We were here because of an car crash. We didn't want to harm you in anyway, yes you can't be sure about that but police officers are not a threat to your base. SRU's are.

Lastly and our strongest point,

"16.8 You cannot steal vehicles or mug someone in the main street, or where there’s a chance of someone seeing you committing the crime."

You did even worse you tried to hostage 2 police officers, in duty, at connectivity road, while like 3-4 uninvolved people were around.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
Thank you @ Zer0. I will use it next time.

I just have to agree with thekalk. I also heard just one countdown. And you shot at the number "one". In my opinion a countdown isnt finished at the number one.

To blade: Yes it was. But we werent inside and like thekalk said we didnt even affect you and your group.

To spunkbubble: First of all. Please watch your language. Stay cool. # doublepost
(11-23-2016, 04:17 PM)Kube008 Wrote: Thank you @ Zer0. I will use it next time.

I just have to agree with thekalk. I also heard just one countdown. And you shot at the number "one". In my opinion a countdown isnt finished at the number one.

To blade: Yes it was. But we werent inside and like thekalk said we didnt even affect you and your group.

To spunkbubble: First of all. Please watch your language. Stay cool. # doublepost

I was a cop Tounge