PiqueRoz
Name of player: [FL:RP] PiqueRoz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14219638

Time in GMT: 5:45 PM

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was working on a rebel safe house and happened to notice two men were randomly raiding the unfinished base. I din't catch the 2nd user raiding but I did get the one who yelled raid. To top it off, he was randomly raided me as a black market dealer.

Evidence:[Image: F70B893860E8200B005D0EE57D1FF3CB236E9AA8]
[Image: 14951AB68180101FF6A3B23C363B4FCFA2F6C7C6]

EDIT: I know in the chat I said bluescattle also raided, but I think he disconnected after he found nothing in my base, so I dint get any proof of him raiding.
Sally was one of your friends and he had tried to kill us sometimes, without any luck. So we've decided to go and raid him, (we thought that it was him at the slums). If I knew it was you wouldn't the raid had happened.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
You guys keep pissing us of, trying to kill us. So our only way out was to raid you guys. Now you keep saying 10k or i ban you...
(12-05-2011, 06:42 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: Sally was one of your friends and he had tried to kill us sometimes, without any luck. So we've decided to go and raid him, (we thought that it was him at the slums). If I knew it was you wouldn't the raid had happened.

You do know you could have simply asked me instead of blowing my door down.
(12-05-2011, 07:06 PM)PiqueRoz Wrote: Now you keep saying 10k or i ban you...

Excuse me?! I never said that.
PiqueRoz you must be talking about Felldon saying shit about 10k or I banzz you!
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(12-05-2011, 07:12 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: PiqueRoz you must be talking about Felldon saying shit about 10k or I banzz you!
ohh yea sorry another guy called Felldon says that. sorry xTC224x
The pictures are not really evidence for anything and I don't really get any evidence for a random raid.

Denied.
Dare to think!