Dear Community Member, Sorry not sorry.
You really aren't wrong Cheese

Probably the most sense anyone has shown on FL in months.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Welcome back Jokhah, good to see you havent changed a bit.
The following 6 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Haarek, Broccoli, sebasti161, Emil, Old Man Jokhah, ryan!
(11-22-2016, 02:17 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Welcome back Jokhah, good to see you havent changed a bit.

So true
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Quote:I probably won't bother reading whatever comment you leave, because honestly, I don't care.

Oki Sad

OT: You certainly know what you're talking about.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Ghost: I put that there to deter stupid people from bothering me with their rage shitposts. I've found that when people know you don't care, they tend to not waste their time trying.

Agorith: Man o'man I can talk about the history of FL for days. As for what is going on with the present SA team, I can only speak from the time that I've returned. The SA team now is miles beyond that of when I worked here, so I'm thankful for them because I know how bad things can really get. Like back in the day when Killjoy, Beflok, and Faustie were the SAs, you could occasionally find Killjoy policing the forums, Beflok was straight inactive due to IRL situations, and Faustie was simply considered MIA by the community, as no explaination was offered. At least when I check SA profiles for last log in, they are still in the current 30 day window, instead of over it. If you feel like steam inviting me to discuss anything FL, feel free. Be warned, Steam isn't subject to FL ToS, so you'll be dealing with the raw, real me, instead of this toned down, attempting to be polite version of myself.

I don't lie to spare feelings, so be careful what you wish for.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Ghost
Jokhah Wrote:First of all, you are playing Garry's Mod, one of the nerdiest games out there, and are equally the loser you claim others to be. Secondly, who cares. It's Garry's Mod, not real life. Grow up.

This legit gave me a laugh xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, sebasti161, Infernaw
I don't know if I missed it but u should add the parts on suggestions/teacher apps that u cant tell which players don't like each other just cuz they'll -support it straight away.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 1 user Likes Amiity's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Longest text I have actually read in a while. Jokhah, you do know how to write a proper thread, making lazy people like me read it.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Pretty decent off topic thread kind of a breath of fresh air from the usual shit post crap that lingers in the section. You made some decent points that i agree with especially with the watch ban nazis of the post.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
tl;dr
The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah