Dear Community Member, Sorry not sorry.
Oh, The Honored, you haven't changed a bit.
(11-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Agorith Wrote: I heavily disagree with SA/owner and a bit about the Donators tbh.

As much as I like you out of your Agorith-persona, I feel like replying to this as you keep on spreading information about the team that isn't really that accurate.

Y'all want transparency, I can give you some:

The Super Admin team is, except Avgar who also is a developer, almost like any other admin in the community.

When I was discussing my rank with Soul, he said that all I need to deal with is being a bridge between the admins and himself, because, as many may know, he's not the brightest at communication. 
That and to deal with promotions and other staff member related subjects in and out of the courthouse.

Because of what happened with about 2 generations of SA teams, the SA have lost a lot of shotcalling power. Better yet, there is barely anything an SA can do that can affect the community. Not even my dynamic rule patch system (ref: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69200) worked without Soul's permission. That project never succeeded because of our limited power.

Narcotic wrote the ToS basically. Others had various Security access (I was a so called Security Admin 2 years ago). Things like that don't really exist in the current SA team because of the unfortunate events that occured with the past SA teams (that being Narc forming a split up team that was against the owner, and the others that ended up creating the other community).

Of course, this has gained some serious trust issues for Soul. Hence the SA don't do any serious community shotcalling at all.

As for activity-wise:

You, Agorith, basically pushed me off the cliff back in April for something that was personal, and took it up online. You made me inactive, and then you blamed me for it and tried to push Avgar to demote me. I went from being completely obsessed with doing FL-work to almost nothing. This led to Snowred's promotion which was very needed. Fortunately, the era of continuous fights is over and I am able to be on the FL platform again as usual. I'm also very glad that we are on good terms so don't see this as an attack in any way. This is a public explanation to why I was gone for so long.

As for the general activity, the SA/Owner (ofc all staff, but there has been continuous complaints about SA/O) are people that have responsibilities and activities in real life, that limit their free time for Fearless. It's frustrating that things don't go as fast as they could be. Yes, definetly. But no person in the staff team should put FL in front of any other responsibility IRL. This doesn't make a member incompetent. Not everyone has the same amount of free time as others do. All members are in different stages in life and that is just how it is.

I hope this comes across as an explanation rather than some argument, because I feel like a lot of people have got the wrong idea of how things actually are.

EDIT OT: Love the post, Jokhah. Pretty damn accurate.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Broccoli, Old Man Jokhah, sebasti161
(11-24-2016, 03:04 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Agorith Wrote: I heavily disagree with SA/owner and a bit about the Donators tbh.

As much as I like you out of your Agorith-persona, I feel like replying to this as you keep on spreading information about the team that isn't really that accurate.

Y'all want transparency, I can give you some:

The Super Admin team is, except Avgar who also is a developer, almost like any other admin in the community.

When I was discussing my rank with Soul, he said that all I need to deal with is being a bridge between the admins and himself, because, as many may know, he's not the brightest at communication. 
That and to deal with promotions and other staff member related subjects in and out of the courthouse.

Because of what happened with about 2 generations of SA teams, the SA have lost a lot of shotcalling power. Better yet, there is barely anything an SA can do that can affect the community. Not even my dynamic rule patch system (ref: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69200) worked without Soul's permission. That project never succeeded because of our limited power.

Narcotic wrote the ToS basically. Others had various Security access (I was a so called Security Admin 2 years ago). Things like that don't really exist in the current SA team because of the unfortunate events that occured with the past SA teams (that being Narc forming a split up team that was against the owner, and the others that ended up creating the other community).

Of course, this has gained some serious trust issues for Soul. Hence the SA don't do any serious community shotcalling at all.

As for activity-wise:

You, Agorith, basically pushed me off the cliff back in April for something that was personal, and took it up online. You made me inactive, and then you blamed me for it and tried to push Avgar to demote me. I went from being completely obsessed with doing FL-work to almost nothing. This led to Snowred's promotion which was very needed. Fortunately, the era of continuous fights is over and I am able to be on the FL platform again as usual. I'm also very glad that we are on good terms so don't see this as an attack in any way. This is a public explanation to why I was gone for so long.

As for the general activity, the SA/Owner (ofc all staff, but there has been continuous complaints about SA/O) are people that have responsibilities and activities in real life, that limit their free time for Fearless. It's frustrating that things don't go as fast as they could be. Yes, definetly. But no person in the staff team should put FL in front of any other responsibility IRL. This doesn't make a member incompetent. Not everyone has the same amount of free time as others do. All members are in different stages in life and that is just how it is.

I hope this comes across as an explanation rather than some argument, because I feel like a lot of people have got the wrong idea of how things actually are.

EDIT OT: Love the post, Jokhah. Pretty damn accurate.

What I've been spreading is more accurate than what the team has been portraying themselves to be over the idk last year, even when I was staff I participated in it. I was just as guilty.
Thing is since I resigned I no longer felt the need to keep bullshitting around acting as if we had such a good team and had it all figured out.

I won't be arguing your first paragraph as you're completely accurate and correct there.

As for activity-wise:

Yes, we've talked about that before and I get that but I never pushed you off the cliff activity wise here, everything was strictly personal back then and had nothing to do with your SA duties really.
You decided to go inactive for a rather very long period of time for something personal, although I'll admit personal issues back then and our ranks on Fearless got mixed up every now and then I never really forced you nor did I push you to go inactive here.
I don't see it as a personal attack, I understand what you're saying.

As for general activity wise I also agree that alot of us are at different stages in our lives etc etc and obviously we are still just committing free time to a gaming community, however I feel if you accept a rank on a what was back then still a very lively community and gamemode you need to owe up to it.
Either you can dedicate enough time to it, or you simply let go of the rank and let others that are willing and/or able to dedicate the amount of time required take it on and help the community move forward instead of how it has now been going for quite a while which is either standing still or going backwards.
I feel at this rate we're only going backwards really.

We can make up excuses all we want, however the previous team that had left to create their own community I doubt had any such issues.
I'll stick to the ever going on issue which essentially is the owner himself, Soul.
The previous community's final straw was the whole money thing but it is definitely not the only reason they had left in such a drastic way.
They wanted the community/gamemode to move forward, and Soul wouldn't allow it, even though he couldn't and seems still can not grasp the reality of that.

Also just FYI, I never pushed Avgar to demote you.
I'll quote him ''Would it make you feel better if Infernaw were no longer around as staff here'' to which I replied ''Maybe'', which essentially was true back then.
Ever since then he actively tried to get shit on you in order to get enough to demote you, one of which having been the Kippsee case Wink which I had nothing truly to do with but was a simply bystander.
No way in hell I'm gonna be used as an excuse for Avgar's actions back then, as he wanted you demoted as much as I myself wanted.
He also told me to gather whatever I might find on you be it by observing your actions as an SA or otherwise.
Don't go thinking Avgar's such a sweetypie, Io.
(11-24-2016, 03:24 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 03:04 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Agorith Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

What I've been spreading is more accurate than what the team has been portraying themselves to be over the idk last year, even when I was staff I participated in it. I was just as guilty.
Thing is since I resigned I no longer felt the need to keep bullshitting around acting as if we had such a good team and had it all figured out.

I won't be arguing your first paragraph as you're completely accurate and correct there.

As for activity-wise:

Yes, we've talked about that before and I get that but I never pushed you off the cliff activity wise here, everything was strictly personal back then and had nothing to do with your SA duties really.
You decided to go inactive for a rather very long period of time for something personal, although I'll admit personal issues back then and our ranks on Fearless got mixed up every now and then I never really forced you nor did I push you to go inactive here.

I meant that the drama and tension made FL a pretty bad place to be in at the time.

I don't see it as a personal attack, I understand what you're saying.
Smile 

As for general activity wise I also agree that alot of us are at different stages in our lives etc etc and obviously we are still just committing free time to a gaming community, however I feel if you accept a rank on a what was back then still a very lively community and gamemode you need to owe up to it.
Either you can dedicate enough time to it, or you simply let go of the rank and let others that are willing and/or able to dedicate the amount of time required take it on and help the community move forward instead of how it has now been going for quite a while which is either standing still or going backwards.
I feel at this rate we're only going backwards really.
This I completely understand and agree. If you sign up to do something, you should own up to it. Definetly. My example was when Avgar was very busy with his work + daily real life with Lesanka etc, should be understood than disregarded. If everyone resigned because they needed a break, we would have 0 staff.

We can make up excuses all we want, however the previous team that had left to create their own community I doubt had any such issues.
I'll stick to the ever going on issue which essentially is the owner himself, Soul.
The previous community's final straw was the whole money thing but it is definitely not the only reason they had left in such a drastic way.
They wanted the community/gamemode to move forward, and Soul wouldn't allow it, even though he couldn't and seems still can not grasp the reality of that.
I cannot say you're wrong at all. I know how hardworking and dedicated they are. They deserve to be able to spread their wings out and do their own thing.

Thanks for the major key cloth talk, appreciate it.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Agorith
i love the drama
The following 6 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Random, Joulle, Emil, Amiity, dawson270500, Old Man Jokhah
"because, as many may know, he's not the brightest at communication. "  
[Image: supa_hot_fire_gif.gif]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 6 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • sebasti161, Joulle, Agorith, Emil, dawson270500, Old Man Jokhah
TL;DR
(11-24-2016, 03:30 PM)Grunt Wrote: TL;DR

read it you stupid
(11-24-2016, 03:30 PM)Grunt Wrote: TL;DR

read it you stupid
What about losers who post a new 800 word essay on the forums everyday? I would rather be a minge than a loser <3
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 3 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • dawson270500, Old Man Jokhah, sebasti161